Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

ohashi said:

I take it with me to college every day. It becomes soft, almost liquidy, but it's still completely edible.

when I look at your posts I assume it is AAP writing until I actually look at the name!!

is it possible to take ANPB to like class or work if there isn't a refrigerator. yesI'm not sure if all natural has to be kept refrigerated.it does not I guess otherwise just have a little cooler with an ice pack.

Is laura shudders ANPB good? Are you supposed to mix in the oil thats on the top. you mix the oil into the buttery texture

Mr.X

Re: vitamin A/D combo

rtlltj said:
what do i want the ratio of the vitamin A/D combo to be?

I have the choice of either 10,000 A/ 400 D or 25,000 A/ 1000 D

5000IU A/400IU D is fine, but the first choice you listed is also good (10K/400).

Mr.X

this is basically set up as a cdk diet, right? no, there is more protein here
what about doing it as a tdk?it's a good diet
i'm just concerned about the lack of carbs, particularly post workout. if it would work to add in some carbs postworkout on training days, what would you suggest?not w/ the ANPB; if you do add the carbs you need to subtract the calories from your fat intake

also, when adjust it to 90% ANPB, 10% Flax, does it matter if the flax is taken at once, or should it be spread over a few meals?can be taken all at once- does not really matter much

and lastly, any problem with alternating between a casein/whey/egg blend and whey isolate to get some slower digesting proteins and get a more complete overall aa profile? whey has a complete amino acid profile - but you can alternate proteins, although I suggest against it since you'll be eating at a frequent rate

Mr.X

will a multi vitamin such as centrum do or do i need to buy sperate vitamins for a,e,c,d and calcium?

i only have muscle milk for my protein shake and would like to finish that before i buy more... is it ok for this diet?

thanks

KWKSLVR said:
How does the added protein benefit or hinder one's fat loss or muscle gains compared to a traditional CKD?

The added protein will most likely keep you out of ketosis for prolonged periods of time (protein to glucose conversion about 58%). However, the added benefit of the protein is potential muscle sparing for a time and positive nitrogen balance at least for 3-4weeks.

Mr.X

will a multi vitamin such as centrum do or do i need to buy sperate vitamins for a,e,c,d and calcium?you will need a multi vit as well as seperate vit aecd/cal

i only have muscle milk for my protein shake and would like to finish that before i buy more... is it ok for this diet?no muscle milk is not ok

Mr.X

How much would the results be altered if you used regular peanut butter instead of all natural peanut butter? I enjoy the taste so much better and the carbs/ protein didn't seem to be that much different?

Top Bottom