Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

I think ima try this diet out for a week and see how i feel then maybe stick with it for a longer term after the holidays.

my only question was can you do your normal workouts and some low intensitiy cardio by walking on the treadmill.

do you just space out the vitamins throughout the day or are there better times to take the different ones?

Reactions: Cut
my only question was can you do your normal workouts and some low intensitiy cardio by walking on the treadmill.yes

do you just space out the vitamins throughout the day or are there better times to take the different ones? take them in the AM wouldn't be a problem

Mr.X

I eat a lot of unsalted peanuts.
Could you use the peanuts instead of PB?

And if so, how?

Pamela said:
I eat a lot of unsalted peanuts.
Could you use the peanuts instead of PB?

And if so, how?

Theoretically, you could, BUT it would be TOO hard to compare ratios and you'd end up eating a LOT of peanuts all day. I suggest sticking to the butter texture. However, if you really want to try the peanuts I can work it out for you.

Mr.X

is it possible to take ANPB to like class or work if there isn't a refrigerator. I'm not sure if all natural has to be kept refrigerated. I guess otherwise just have a little cooler with an ice pack.

Is laura shudders ANPB good? Are you supposed to mix in the oil thats on the top.

vitamin A/D combo

what do i want the ratio of the vitamin A/D combo to be?

I have the choice of either 10,000 A/ 400 D or 25,000 A/ 1000 D

mr.x,

a few questions:

this is basically set up as a cdk diet, right? what about doing it as a tdk? i'm just concerned about the lack of carbs, particularly post workout. if it would work to add in some carbs postworkout on training days, what would you suggest?

also, when adjust it to 90% ANPB, 10% Flax, does it matter if the flax is taken at once, or should it be spread over a few meals?

and lastly, any problem with alternating between a casein/whey/egg blend and whey isolate to get some slower digesting proteins and get a more complete overall aa profile?

rtlltj said:
is it possible to take ANPB to like class or work if there isn't a refrigerator. I'm not sure if all natural has to be kept refrigerated. I guess otherwise just have a little cooler with an ice pack.

I take it with me to college every day. It becomes soft, almost liquidy, but it's still completely edible.

Top Bottom