Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

HS Lifter said:
Do you level the tablespoon of peanut butter?

Yes, level it; otherwise, you can get 1/2 more tbsp. if it's over the top.

Mr.X

Diet looks great Mr. X. Seems to be perfect for those of us that have a VERY hectic schedule. Can't wait to try it starting Jan 1. Great way to start off the new year.

ps- I can't wait to see the faces on my co-workers when they see me toting around a jar of ANPB!!

I recently told my G/F that I was going to start this diet soon and that unfortunately for her she would be on her own for her meals. I guess she didn't like this idea and said she'd be interested in trying it also.

She is diabetic (controlled using a small amount of prescription meds and a low-carb intake). When I met her about 9 months ago her sugars were OUT OF CONTROL (in the 400's daily - sometimes over 500). I introduced her to the low carb way of eating and sure enough her sugars plummeted back into the safe range within a couple of weeks. Only occasionally does she slip up and her sugars go up.

I'm assuming that because it is low-carb diet that this diet would be safe for a diabetic. Is there any reason to believe otherwise? I know that for diabetics there sometimes concern about protein intake and the effect on the kidneys. But she's been doing really good on atkins so far (no negative side affects in her tests) and she's feeling much better. Unfortunately her doctor advised her AGAINST doing atkins even though it was and still is working for her. So I'm sure talking to her doctor about the ANPB diet would be useless.

Reactions: Cut
KillahBee said:
Diet looks great Mr. X. Seems to be perfect for those of us that have a VERY hectic schedule. Can't wait to try it starting Jan 1. Great way to start off the new year.

ps- I can't wait to see the faces on my co-workers when they see me toting around a jar of ANPB!!

I think the best part is when you are eating your ANPB in front of those salad eating folks that think fat will kill them. :)

Mr.X

Accelerator said:
I recently told my G/F that I was going to start this diet soon and that unfortunately for her she would be on her own for her meals. I guess she didn't like this idea and said she'd be interested in trying it also.

She is diabetic (controlled using a small amount of prescription meds and a low-carb intake). When I met her about 9 months ago her sugars were OUT OF CONTROL (in the 400's daily - sometimes over 500). I introduced her to the low carb way of eating and sure enough her sugars plummeted back into the safe range within a couple of weeks. Only occasionally does she slip up and her sugars go up.

I'm assuming that because it is low-carb diet that this diet would be safe for a diabetic. Is there any reason to believe otherwise? I know that for diabetics there sometimes concern about protein intake and the effect on the kidneys. But she's been doing really good on atkins so far (no negative side affects in her tests) and she's feeling much better. Unfortunately her doctor advised her AGAINST doing atkins even though it was and still is working for her. So I'm sure talking to her doctor about the ANPB diet would be useless.

Many doctors worry about dietbetics using Ketogenic diets due to the possibility of ketoacidosis (low PH of blood), which can be deadly. However, this condition has been prominent w/ type 1 diabetic petients and not type 2 (your g/f is most likely type 2 if she wasn't born w/ diabetes).

Although I would like to say this diet is for her, I suggest against it if her doctor disapproves of the nutritional intake. Please get a 2nd opinion w/ an open-minded doctor that has fitness experience. As much as I know it will work, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Mr.X

She is indeed type 2. She became diabetic while pregnant with her daughter and it never went away after.

I'm going to encourage her to give it a try and have her blood monitored for changes that could indicate problems. THAT much at least her doctor will do for her. Her doctor didn't say don't do Atkins. But she knew we were doing it and just said she advised against it but that we'll just have to monitor bloodwork. So I think it will work out. Thanks Mr.X.

ohashi said:
If you're below ~12%, you can carb up every week.
I'm about 24% bf <---bangs head against wall.

I'm thinking about sticking to this until Christmas (holiday food is a hell of a cheat day) then seeing where I stand. After that I'm thinking of moving back to a traditional CKD, or just sticking with this depending on how it goes. So far, half way through day 1, I like it lol.

I'd like to get on down to about 15% on this diet (which I think would be around 190. So I have a long way to go.

Reactions: Cut
KWKSLVR said:
I'm about 24% bf <---bangs head against wall.

I'm thinking about sticking to this until Christmas (holiday food is a hell of a cheat day) then seeing where I stand. After that I'm thinking of moving back to a traditional CKD, or just sticking with this depending on how it goes. So far, half way through day 1, I like it lol.

I'd like to get on down to about 15% on this diet (which I think would be around 190. So I have a long way to go.

At 24% you can get away w/ carbing up every 10-14 days.

Mr.X

Awesome, I guess I'll plan for the first one on day 12 since thats a happy medium. This is definately a different pace, but I'm thinking I'll get used to it. I opened the freezer and saw some chicken and about spooged :p

Top Bottom