Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

This is going to get expensive, fast :p. According to my calculations I'm going to need like 3lbs of protein a WEEK for this thing lol. Is Micro Ultra Whey Isolate ok to use? 6.50/lb...daaaaaaaaayum ;)

Wow, this is the Holy Grail of cutting diets. CKD is too elaborate for me, this I can deal with when I'm done bulking. Oh yea, is it ok to run additional supps like T-rex/L-rex and similar during this diet or would that be too much?

Man, I hope Protein Factory gets my order out in less than the advertised 3-5 days...it would be nice to see it sitting on my door on Saturday when I get back from the holidays.

KWKSLVR said:
This is going to get expensive, fast :p. According to my calculations I'm going to need like 3lbs of protein a WEEK for this thing lol. Is Micro Ultra Whey Isolate ok to use? 6.50/lb...daaaaaaaaayum ;)

Micro Ultra Isolate would be fine, as long as it's very low/no carbs.

Mr.X

this is the Holy Grail of cutting diets. CKD is too elaborate for me, this I can deal with when I'm done bulking. Oh yea, is it ok to run additional supps like T-rex/L-rex and similar during this diet or would that be too much? that's fine, you can add some tred

Mr.X

I hated to do it, but I had to go with 5lbs of Whey Protein Concentrate. My money is really tight right now. I'm going to try and counter the 2G's of carbs with R-ala when I combine a shake with ANPB. All I could find at the store was Smuckers. I hope this stuff really is good because from the looks, I kind of have my doubts ;)

I'm planning on starting this the second the protein comes. Also - should I plan a carb up on day's 7,14,21,28, etc. or just stick to it?

I'll report.

Smuckers Natural Chunky is a great choice.

I wouldn't bother using r-ALA for the 2 grams of carbs you get from the whey concentrate.

If you're below ~12%, you can carb up every week.

Do you level the tablespoon of peanut butter?

About to give this diet a run!

Gonna buy like 20 lbs of Syntrax Nectar.

Cant wait to start.

KWKSLVR said:

I'm planning on starting this the second the protein comes. Also - should I plan a carb up on day's 7,14,21,28, etc. or just stick to it?

I'll report.

You can do a refeed every 7-10 days depending on your bodycomposition. Two things: refeed and glycogen supercompensation. You can either stick to 1 day (refeed) or 2 day (glyc supercomp).

Mr.X

Top Bottom