Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

As far as supplementation goes:

I would (will) definitely throw in Thermorexin for general metabolism increase, and a low dose of ephedrine HCL to help with workouts (otherwise, low carbs = low energy).

ohashi said:
As far as supplementation goes:

I would (will) definitely throw in Thermorexin for general metabolism increase, and a low dose of ephedrine HCL to help with workouts (otherwise, low carbs = low energy).

Try doing some Ephedrine/5HTP/l-tyrosine/Vit Bcomplex/caffeine, the combo will work great.

Mr.X

ok i got some questions mr x

THIS peanut butter diet of yours seems really easy but i got a few questions. Ok first of all i plugged in 300 pounds to the program and it comes up and says to consume 27 teaspoons of peanut butter a day. Ok thats easy enough, but where it says an additional 214 grams of protein, it that where the protein shakes come in. Then on the refeed day im assuming you eat regular food. Thanks alot for you help bro. I think im gonna give this a go

Re: ok i got some questions mr x

THIS peanut butter diet of yours seems really easy but i got a few questions. Ok first of all i plugged in 300 pounds to the program and it comes up and says to consume 27 teaspoons of peanut butter a day.

Ok thats easy enough, but where it says an additional 214 grams of protein, it that where the protein shakes come in. correct, as I said in the diet write-up, you add some ProteinFactory Protein to the mix

Then on the refeed day im assuming you eat regular food. correct

Mr.X

Refeeds & Pre/Post workout meal on ANPB diet

I'm on the first day of your PB Diet and so far so good. I eat about 17g of anpb every 2 hours along with a small protein only shake.

What should I eat pre-workout? I usually eat a 300cals protein bar which is very tasty for me (keeps me sane). it contains 30g protein, 7g fat and 29g carbs(11g sugrars).

Post-workout during cutting I just immediately eat a protein drink (45g protein isolate, 0g carbs, 0g fat). And after about 90min I would either have a protein shake by itself or may pop r-ALA and have some carbs (usually just about 20g of carbs). I prefer not to use Carbs post workout shake in order for not to stop the lipolisys by raising insulin levels.

Refeeds Is once a week too much? Do you suggest upping the cals on this day, by say 500 ? Would you include complex carb only?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the article Mr.X! I only spend about $20 a week for food because of budget constraints so this diet is great, and I love natural peanut butter too.

Would this diet be a good option for bulking by increasing the amount of peanut butter and maybe adding some other foods (perhaps oats for more carbs in addition to protein powder)?

Also, if supplemented properly with vitamins and such, are there any reasons why a peanut butter diet is not a good longer term solution (36+ weeks), aside from tiring of the taste?

Re: Refeeds & Pre/Post workout meal on ANPB diet

I'm on the first day of your PB Diet and so far so good. I eat about 17g of anpb every 2 hours along with a small protein only shake.

What should I eat pre-workout? I usually eat a 300cals protein bar which is very tasty for me (keeps me sane). it contains 30g protein, 7g fat and 29g carbs(11g sugrars).
you can combine two meals of ANPB+protein for the preworkout, but you'd have to skip one before, or you can just stick to the same meals as usual

Post-workout during cutting I just immediately eat a protein drink (45g protein isolate, 0g carbs, 0g fat). And after about 90min I would either have a protein shake by itself or may pop r-ALA and have some carbs (usually just about 20g of carbs). I prefer not to use Carbs post workout shake in order for not to stop the lipolisys by raising insulin levels.
that should not be a problem; this diet has very little carbs and ANPB is not considered a carb-related food, should be a problem

Refeeds Is once a week too much? noDo you suggest upping the cals on this day, by say 500 ? if calories are an issue for you, you can go weight x 12 +10% of bmrWould you include complex carb only? 2-3meals high-gi, 2-3meals lowgi

Mr.X

Thanks for the article Mr.X! I only spend about $20 a week for food because of budget constraints so this diet is great, and I love natural peanut butter too.that would probably be enough for the diet

Would this diet be a good option for bulking by increasing the amount of peanut butter and maybe adding some other foods (perhaps oats for more carbs in addition to protein powder)?
I wouldn't use this for bulking, period

Also, if supplemented properly with vitamins and such, are there any reasons why a peanut butter diet is not a good longer term solution (36+ weeks), aside from tiring of the taste?
no real reason; if you supplement properly you should be able to do it long-term, but you will have peanuts, peanut butter and anything related when you're done

Mr.X

Top Bottom