Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

Hey guys, new here. This thread is pretty darned long. i just read the first and last page, so don't no what is in the middle. On the pages that I read, no one mentioned the fact that this a typical ketogenic diet. Not a CKD that Lyle Mcdonald promotes, just a straight up ketogenic diet. Sure it will rip you up, but there are far more food items that actually have nutrition in them that you can use to maintain the same keto ratios of fat to protein. And if you are lifting 4 times a week, you will eventually need a carb up or your performance will tank. Keto diets do have their place, but this is completely off the wall. Sure it seems easy enough to follow since you only eat whey and ANPB.

And kooley, the reason there isn't more good info on this diet is because there isn't any good info on it. The diet plan is horrible. The theory or principle of low carbs, higher fat, moderate protein has its merits. But this is the most rediculous way of going about doing it. Check out the Ultimate Diet 2.0. I'm not doing the UD 2.0 as it's layed out specifically, but am doing a keto diet. 60%fat, 30%protein (which is 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body weight), and less than 10% carbs (from nuts, and broccoli) which is less than 30g of carbs a day.

Hi Mr X,

Struggled for years to get a body like some of the other guys on here and I try hard but maybe not hard enough when it comes to diet. this was right up my street, simple and easy to do considering my working hours. One thing, I have noticed a 2.5% dip in fat percentage in a 3 week span, I checked it 3 times over these 3 weeks and it declined steadily up until today but I had a bad Easter weekend... any way, my ratios based on the calculation are slightly out, 56%/35%/9% but assuming it's due to my low carb whey protein that's throwing this slightly out. I don't seem to be going into ketosis, at all. I've got the keto sticks for testing, I've even introduced a protein meal in the evening with little or no carbs (200g's broccoli/green veg ect) with roughly same calorie count but still not happening. Can it take longer for others? is there something else I can do? I'm currently doing a 5/3/1 routine 3 times a week with cardio or stretching 2 days a week. I've always had a rounder mid drift, despite muscle gain in all other areas, it's a rounded gut to say the least. I trainer hard for tough mudder last year and the weight slipped off easily but still no real definition and weight loss wasn't the goal, just to get fit for it and look fit. Any other tips to help the fat burn with out pounding the wallet for supplements?

Top Bottom