Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

variation said:
an error I noticed...

So, with this easy to follow diet you’ll get some amazing ratios: 55%fat/37%protein/8%fat.

(I think you meant 8% carb) :)

cool diet though, ALPB rules!

fixed, thanks :)

Mr.X

jaymis said:
MR.X-- if you followed these ratios with any food would you most likely get the same results.

Yes, but who can beat a diet that's full of peanut butter, can't think of one diet I'd rather do :).

Mr.X

jaymis said:
should you have a refeed with this

Yes, you can have a refeed, 1 day per week: 60%carbs/30%protein/10%fat weight x 15-18.

Mr.X

Today I found some really cheap all-natural peanut butter. If anyone has a Trader Joes store near them then this is the place to get it, at least $1.50 cheaper than the major grocery stores around here for the same amount.

This is a diet I will look into since I live in a dorm and food/food preparation is just a pain in the ass.

When will your book be available to the public Mr.X?

UA_Iron said:
Today I found some really cheap all-natural peanut butter. If anyone has a Trader Joes store near them then this is the place to get it, at least $1.50 cheaper than the major grocery stores around here for the same amount.

This is a diet I will look into since I live in a dorm and food/food preparation is just a pain in the ass.

When will your book be available to the public Mr.X?

Last week of december, towards december 31st I'm hoping to god :)

You can pre-order so you get a copy:
[email protected]
subject: Pre-order Ebook

Mr.X

Would it mess up the diet if I threw in a small/medium sized leafy green salad once or twice a day? Gotta keep things moving ya know.

hellboy said:
Would it mess up the diet if I threw in a small/medium sized leafy green salad once or twice a day? Gotta keep things moving ya know.
i'm pretty sure it won't hurt since there's very few carbs. but PB has about 1g of fiber/tbsp, so you're still getting in a decent amount of fiber.

hellboy said:

You could, but I dont' see the point, for ANPB has a lot of fiber, you end up w/ at least 20g fiber per day or more.

Mr.X

Top Bottom