Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol & training

jeffreycook

[FONT=&quot]Heres a question for you all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What are the adverse affects of alcohol on training?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Obviously its not good from a nutritional point of view, but does the presence of alcohol in your system affect the bodys ability to recover from training and build new tissue etc?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

alcohol is a group 1 carcinogen, it also prevents the body from burning fat along with raising estrogen

now if you are a big dude who is ripped with a 6 pack i'm sure having a couple beers on the weekend won't do anything to your physique in the short term.

however the best thing you can do which will make a mountain of difference is completely eliminate it from your diet. i haven't touched alcohol in many years and i don't like the moderation argument. it would be like saying heroine is okay in moderation, or smoking is okay in moderation. there are certain things you don't want at all entirely. another one is refined oils and refined sugars. none of the above belongs in the human body

cancer is so prevalent today that why would you put anything in your body that is carcinogenic at all. doesn't make any sense

The short answer is no (or at least probably not). But how much, when and so on are a big part of it. The question usually gets asked by younger guys wanting to go out and sink a few. Either at some sort of BBQ or, much worse, late at night.

So the reality of having ONE drink becomes, instead, one of several at 3am. What you KNOW you OUGHT to have done is, at best, had ONE DAMN BEER and then got all your proper restful amount of sleep.

It comes down to what you WANT badly enough. If you really, really wanna be the very best athlete you can - ripped, strong and muscular - then you KNOW that getting smashed with your mates at 3am won't cut it.

And that ignores the ton of meds and recreationals people 'forget' to mention when all they asked about was a beer lol. Yeah cos they don't count either do they...

Top Bottom