Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after jenny craig weight loss program

AliBehja

I wonder is this program is effective and also if it's is one of those programs that when you stop following it
the weight lost comes right back faster that it went, thank you.

if you are going to keep fat off forever you need to fix your lifestyle

for me I have been following fasting protocols the past 2 years and am lean and muscular thanks to it. it is something I will stick to for the rest of my life. if I was to change my diet to pizza and soda i would get fat obviously. so you need to change the way you approach food.

I wrote an Ebook which talks about how to eat. https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale

It's kind of like weight watchers. It's in every grocery store so people assume it must be good because it's so popular.

If you look at the actual products though - they are garbage

Any program that you stick to will work. It is all about consistency. If that is what motivates you then go for it. At some point you will have to do it on your own though.

I wonder is this program is effective and also if it's is one of those programs that when you stop following it
the weight lost comes right back faster that it went, thank you.

Much like my replies to keeping gains keeping losses off works the same way.

It doesn't matter which plan or diet you used (nor do I care) it's no good, in effect, following a plan to do either if all you do is go back to doing EXACTLY what you did before.

Let's say you spent $200 on fees and well over a $1000 on any JC products. Throw in dietary changes and gym fees and you're looking at $2000 over a typical 12-16 weeks 'plan'.

To then think 'well I'm now at my target weight I can stop 'dieting'' is kinda stupid. To then go back to eating 100% what you were eating pre plan is CRAZY.

You DO NOT eat for the pre-plan you. You eat (again same as those looking to gain) for who you are now. The trouble with plans that give you points, rewards and the like is they haven't told you F'all about macros, carbs, fats and so on. So read up. Learn what these are by the end of the plan, add or take a little out and learn how to maintain the target weight.

Remember the name of the plan means NOTHING if you just go back to those bad habits you had before.

Top Bottom