Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a weight gain diet

eurorides said:
albino i have the opposite problem, when i see a huge jar of penut butter i dont see a few weeks of snacking...i see a damn tempting meal :), i couldnt sleep so i got up and ate 1/2 the jar :( im off to the gym in about an hour and im gonna hit cardio for a LONG LONG LONG time. i have to moderate myself, i wanna stay at 8% till the end of summer, at least my cheat food has good fats in it right :)

Sorry to hear about the peanut butter addiction, it can be a tough one to kick! I have been known to punish some Pb, it's pretty much without consequence though. Yes, it does have good fats in it (that was an attempt to make you feel better). Good luck on the cardio. PB for life.

OK my diet usually looks something like this...I have an allergy to most raw fruits and vegetables so...I have to avoid those

7:00am
waffles or pancakes with bacon or sausage
vanilla shake....2 ice cream scoops 1 egg and milk
large OJ
4-5 slices of salami or other deli meat
slice of pound cake or doughnut or bagel

11:00am
1 bagel or 2 doughnuts
1 bowl of oatmeal, or farina, or cereal
small bag of raisins & or peanuts, or pistachios

1:00pm (lunch)
hamburger with fries, or steak, or pasta with meat sauce, or raost beef sandwich
blueberry muffin, or brownies, or chocalte chip cookies (from meetings at work)
fries, or mashed potatos, or rice
kettle fried patato chips
bar of chocolate
large OJ

5:00pm (same as 1pm)
hamburger with fries, or steak, or pasta with meat sauce, or raost beef sandwich
blueberry muffin, or brownies, or chocalte chip cookies (from meetings at work)
fries, or mashed potatos, or rice
kettle fried patato chips
bar of chocolate
large OJ

9:00pm (my biggest meal)
Large steak, or dark meat chicken pices (5), or racks of ribs (2)
corn, or peas, or sting beans,
1/2 loaf of bread (almost)
always a type of potato, sometimes with rice
ice cream or milk shake
kettlecorn popcorn or chocolate

11:30pm (before bed)
2 hot dogs (on the foreman grill)
peanut butter and jelly sandwich or salami sandwich
cookies, or more ice cream

I also wake up in the middle of the night and eat leftovers or some kind of snack. I do this every night. I try and force myself to eat as often as I can. I know it's not the best diet....I started eating foods with more calories and fat. My doc last told me I have a body fat of under 10% and my cholestrol was 147...he said all is good and one day all the food I eat will catch up with me. I was told this when I was 18 and trying to add weight!

Holy shit. Your diet is horrible. Prior to looking at what you eat I was going to say most skinny guys who say their metabolism is too fast, just don't have an appitite. They think 1500 calories a day is eating like a horse. They actually don't have much of a metabolism at all. You on the other hand sound like you have a hyperactive thyroid. Go to your doctor and have your thyroid tested. Bear in mind, most of the junk food calories you are eating will contribute little to gains in muscle mass. You are probably malnurished, despite your food intake, because you eat nothing of quality. Plus alot of the garbage in the food you are eating can block the absorbsion of vital nutrients. There is no way you are allergic to most vegetables. If you were allergic to fructose (rather than a specific fruit) you wouldn't be able to eat fruits. However the allergy you described is extremely rare. You are more likely to be struke by lightening... twice. Find out which vegetables you are allergic too, because you definately need alot more veggies in your diet.

allergy

yea..my allergy is kinda messed up, both my sister and grandmother are the same way...my sisiter is much worste then me. If i cook the fruits or vegetables, I'm ok. I can eat bananas, melon, coconuts, grapes, and a few other fruits. I can't eat tomatoes, apples, peaches, plums, rassberries (i can eat blueberries though), almonds, walnuts. All that happens is that I get blisters in my mouth and on my throught for a few hrs. It's still a royal pain in the ass because it got worste as I grew up. My diet wasn't all that bad until I tried eating foods that had calories in them. I am now doing my homework and am going to make a few changes...big ones. Thanks!!

wow, you need to cut out all those hamburgers... thats horrible for you. replace the hamburger and french fries with a couple of cans of tuna or a big turkey sandwich.... not only will this help out the nutrition part, it will keep your wallet more bulky :) .... you should pretty much live off tuna, chicken, PB, milk.. hell anything but hamburgers

BodyByFinaplix said:
Holy shit. Your diet is horrible. Prior to looking at what you eat I was going to say most skinny guys who say their metabolism is too fast, just don't have an appitite. They think 1500 calories a day is eating like a horse. They actually don't have much of a metabolism at all. You on the other hand sound like you have a hyperactive thyroid. Go to your doctor and have your thyroid tested. Bear in mind, most of the junk food calories you are eating will contribute little to gains in muscle mass. You are probably malnurished, despite your food intake, because you eat nothing of quality. Plus alot of the garbage in the food you are eating can block the absorbsion of vital nutrients. There is no way you are allergic to most vegetables. If you were allergic to fructose (rather than a specific fruit) you wouldn't be able to eat fruits. However the allergy you described is extremely rare. You are more likely to be struke by lightening... twice. Find out which vegetables you are allergic too, because you definately need alot more veggies in your diet.

I agree with pretty much everything he says. You are also going 4 hours between meals, that's going to really limit your weight gains. You need to be eating every 2 hours on the dot (or just don't stop all day long). Don't eat when you're hungry, eat when it's time to eat. Sometimes you have to force feed yourself. You will have to be very meticulous with your eating habits. Don't miss meals and eat more frequently. Try to eat more quality foods and then you can get away with eating all the junk on top of that. I have to eat some junk to get my cals high enough. You don't need to eat clean, you need to eat everything (including quality foods). Good luck bro!

Don't forget too...

If you haven't gained at all naturally, and you eat like that, the juice won't do SHIT for you... well other then make you stronger, and maybe add a little weight.. but you have to have your diet in check first before saucing. At least work it out so you are starting to gain...

1 amp of oil in your ass each week isn't going to put on the pounds. It is just there as an aid, or to assist the body to repair quicker, and assimilate more nutrience...

S.

StRoNg_WoN said:
Don't forget too...

If you haven't gained at all naturally, and you eat like that, the juice won't do SHIT for you... well other then make you stronger, and maybe add a little weight.. but you have to have your diet in check first before saucing. At least work it out so you are starting to gain...

1 amp of oil in your ass each week isn't going to put on the pounds. It is just there as an aid, or to assist the body to repair quicker, and assimilate more nutrience...

S.

That's what I'm talking about. Wait until your body can put it to use before you spend your money. It's not a substitute for proper nutrition and training. Unfortunately a lot of people think it is.

I deff want to make sure my diet is right before I start my cycle...that's why I am here. I will start eating every two hrs. and as often as I can during the middle of the night. I'll also start to eat a lot more tuna, chicken, turkey over burgers and fries. I'll try and snack on beanut butter with crackers with a large glass of milk. Will those protien bars be good to munch on throughout the day...aside from other food? Any other suggestion are greatly appreciated! Any suppliments/vitamins advised? Thanks again all!!

/Victor

Last edited:
Top Bottom