Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on supplement program?

lucasmark0066

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

No. And you didn't name a product

OP have you had you test levels checked lately? You may be a candidate for TRT which would theoretically help with what you're looking for.

OP have you had you test levels checked lately? You may be a candidate for TRT which would theoretically help with what you're looking for.

Agreed. Book an appointment with your doctor and get your testosterone levels checked

The first things that come to mind are:

-HCGenerate
-creatine
-fish oil
-multivitamin

Those are some basic supps plus a good test booster.

Hi lucasmark, I am 54 by now and I started these exercises a couple months ago. I honestly never felt younger(energy boost and sexual performance) since the week I gave them a try.

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol...

So what product exactly are you referring to?

Top Bottom