Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Please - Can someone help me put together a simple, healthy, effective diet?

SirMack247

Hi guys,

I have read through a ton of posts on this board and am thoroughly left confused. Between the Low Carb Keto diets, to the calorie limit intakes, to the Body for Life 6 meal a day diets. It seems that the opinions are so far and varied that i personallly am not sure what to go with.

I am 5'10" 260 lbs, broad build. Here are my body measurements if that helps:

Neck -- 17"
Left Arm -- 15"
Right Arm -- 16"
Chest -- 46.5"
Waist -- 46"
Hips -- 46"
Right Thigh -- 29"
Left Thigh -- 29"

The excess weight is causing me to have severe back pain as I already have a bad back.... :( So i need to lose this weight somehow, for good.

I went on a low carb diet for about 4 months and only lost 30 pounds (of course I was working out and putting on mass). I hurt my back and ended up not being able to work out or shop for my foods, ended up falling out of the diet and gaining all the weight I had lost back. I was also taking Xenadrine RFA-1 and MD-6 during that timek, and I finally went off of it as it didn't seem to be working very well. only 30 lbs lost in 4 months dieting, and doing a high amount of working out.

Now I am starting to try and run daily and walk at nights. I have lookd into perhaps going with a meal replacement "SHAKE" diet as they are easy and healthy from what I have heard. But I'm not sure if it'll keep the weight off or if I'll be 'addicted' to the shakes for life. Also, the amount of sugar in most shakes seem to make it slightly 'bad' for you. .

I am wondernig if there is a simple, healthy, effective diet one could do that wouldn't be too hard to prepare and keep up. If you guys could direct me to any good posts, books, etc i would really appreciate it. Or if you have suggestions on good home made shakes that work, or perhaps good brands to use (low sugar/etc and high nutrients/vitamins).

I will REALLY APPRECIATE any help you guys can give. Thanks! I look forward to your replies.

I have read your posts man and i got some input. I know you want to lose the weight and dont know much but i came here in a similar sitation, 70 pounds less than you but still, i wanted to lose weight and didnt' really know how.

The thing about what u want is u want a laid out plan, well while that may work for some people who have specific body composition/genetics, for alot of people they wont have maximum results, i would say the best thign to do is constantly browse and post on this forum while trying new things and learning about your body. Losing weight is EASY if you know how your body reacts to different things. this is why dieting the 2nd and 3rd time is so much easier than the one before it.

If you have the ability to know your body then you can find a way to shed the weight and fairly easily keep it off. I may be some kind of perfectionist but I KNOW when i gain even a quarter pound. I know at the end of the day whether i gained or lost or stayed the same. Its just instinct at this point. Good luck to you and i hope you have the same success as before (if you think losing 3-4 pounds a week like you did is shitty then your crazy man, be happy!)

Boardin087 said:
bump for creator i think he needs to hear this!

Thanks a lot! I lot some weight on that low carb diet, it was just tough and I didn't lose enough. :( i need to shed about 50 lbs and I can't figure out a way to get tehre. even with hard working out and dieting it feels like my body just won't let go of any of that fat... :(

Any diet suggestiosn for me to 'start' experimenting with???

Thanks!

I would say go with what worked last time, that 3-4 pounds a week is something your NOT going to best. you really cant lose more than that safely from fat. Water weight thats a different story. I would say go with your previous diet and keep it the same, when you stop (READ STOP NOT SLOW DOWN) for about a week. Then look into switching it up with a higher cal drop/sups/ or additional cardio. good luck man and consistency is key. dont give up!

Top Bottom