Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on food in the evening time

pluscanon

I started a cutting cycle a week ago and I'm working on eating healthier especially at night.
does somebody have any recommendations or any links for the best foods to have at night to stay lean and loose bodyfat while keeping muscle mass,
for some reason the night time is the time of the day when I starve the most and I have been very close to break my diet,
thank you for your advice and info.

if you are not spreading out your carbs and calories throughout the day you will starve at night. this can cause insomnia problems. i hate waking up in the middle of the night hungry myself and those who don't have good appetites have no clue what it is like.

so it isn't so much about what you eat for dinner but what you eat throughout the day you need to do better with.. complex carbs like sweet potatoes, rice, raw oatmeal are fine.. you won't get fat eating those trust me

Generally speaking, you want to prioritize carbohydrates at breakfast and your pre workout and post workout meals.

A good before bed meal will be high in protein and high in fibre to keep you full, with a small amount of dietary fat and low in carbs.

Carbs are basically energy. Just think about it logically. You don't need a bunch of carbs before bed because you are about to go lie down and aren't going to be active.

A good before bed meal would be something like this -
6oz of chicken breast + 2-3 whole eggs + some steam asparagus or broccoli

The key is to not let yourself get super hungry. You can do this by spreading out your meals and by staying hydrated.

As for nighttime, try things like raw veggies and a hot (non-caffeinated) beverage. Raw veggies take a long time to eat, are mostly water, and are very low calorie. Warm drinks will help make you feel full.

Top Bottom