Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on first competition, Needsize I've seen your pics!

Juiced2theGills

Hey guys,

First off I want to say hello. I was a member at a former board and left due to ignorance and childlike behavior. I have noticed some familiar personalities on this board and am happy to see that.

To get to my question.....I am going to be entering a small bodybuilding show in my community and it will be held in mid April. I am currently 6'4 at 264 pounds and I would roughly guess 18% body fat.

I am looking to do a quick bulking cycle in December for only four weeks and was contemplating on just using some 10 mg DBols and Enathate.

Now in January I am going to start my preperations for the show, I have access to the following "supplements"., anavar, fina, EQ, cyp, prop, sust and maybe some others.

Can anyone offer me advice on how to use and what kind of diet I should stick too in order to get prepared for this show?

Any help is great!!

Thanks bros!!

at 18% you are going to have to start your diet pretty far uot, I started at 16 weeks out and was at 13%. My diet was nothing magical, just clean, tuna, chicken, egg whites, oatmeal, potatoes, and EFAs for a total of about 2500 calories a day

Needsize, what was your daily intake of carbs, fats, and protein?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, first time and just trying to learn.

02gixxersix said:
I wouldn't use enanthe in a 4 week bulker. Get yourself some suspension or some prop and run it with the dbols.

Agreed.

Also, while we have needsize attention -- I heard you were trying to get your pro card.

What do you have to do to get it?

Juiced2theGills said:
Hey guys,

First off I want to say hello. I was a member at a former board and left due to ignorance and childlike behavior. I have noticed some familiar personalities on this board and am happy to see that.

To get to my question.....I am going to be entering a small bodybuilding show in my community and it will be held in mid April. I am currently 6'4 at 264 pounds and I would roughly guess 18% body fat.

I am looking to do a quick bulking cycle in December for only four weeks and was contemplating on just using some 10 mg DBols and Enathate.

Now in January I am going to start my preperations for the show, I have access to the following "supplements"., anavar, fina, EQ, cyp, prop, sust and maybe some others.

Can anyone offer me advice on how to use and what kind of diet I should stick too in order to get prepared for this show?

Any help is great!!

Thanks bros!!

At 18%, I would not bulk anymore right now. Work on cutting down first.....Like right now! Then do your quick bulking cycle after that, then cut again. You'll want to avoid getting up in the 20's in BF%. That is an awful lot to cut off.....trust me, am going through it right now. Started at 23% got down to about 15% in 7 weeks, then it's been a struggle since then to drop lower quickly. Now on week 12 and I'm about 12%. So if I were you I would diet down first, then evaluate your size....if you think you need a little more, bulk clean for 8 weeks or so, then go back to cutting on a competition diet.

psychedout said:

Agreed.

Also, while we have needsize attention -- I heard you were trying to get your pro card.

What do you have to do to get it?

I hope to have my pro card some day, but I am no where near it just yet. In Canada, there are 4 levels, level 1, level 2(where I am) level 3(provincials), and level 4 is the nationals, you win there and you have your pro card

Juiced2theGills, only fats I had were from the 4-6 tablespoons of EFAs, protein was around 300 grams per day, carbs around 150-200 per day

Top Bottom