Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cutting * arms shrunk*

bigg12x

No noob kind of stuff just advice on it....

im 23 and been through a lot training on 4 day spilt and doing killing all my workouts... macros are extremely watched and weighed every single thing basically. im on 275 protein/175 carbs/55 fat as of now I did gain some size before form October-end of December on a lean bulk now just want to shred a little body fat before another bulk... my arms were fine until Monday. I have started 4x30-40 min session low paced cardio Stairmaster nothing insane about it and I did bring it in slow so I wouldn't lose muscle. strength remains same in almost everything but biceps/triceps whole arm is flat and not hard and lost the tightness and peak how it was at all times. YES I DO REFEED 7-10 days and drink 1.5 gallon water and .5 gallon unsweetened boiled green tea... I don't know what it could be... loss mass? I was fine 3 days ago.... depleted from low carbs overall? will they comeback on the cut or until next bulk... should I continue cardio?

Carb depletion from lowered glycogen levels will flatten you out and measurements will go down. Remeasure the day after a good carb load (refeed) and you should be back to full glycogen stores and filled out again. You don't lose muscle mass like that in 3 days

Back in1993 when I did Vancouver wash naturals 2nd placed lightweight carb reduction excellent for reducing fat but yeah flat muscles, less water weight. Introducing carbs is a timing issue before posedown.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

after a 500c/200p/35f reefed other than the bloating and stored gly. arms don't appear as bigger than before.... triceps and bicep wise I mean..... so what could it be?

after a 500c/200p/35f reefed other than the bloating and stored gly. arms don't appear as bigger than before.... triceps and bicep wise I mean..... so what could it be?

Maybe you Didnt refeed enough? If your carbs were pretty low throughout the week, refeeds may need to be higher. Hydration is essential to go along with the carb load as well, in order to properly fill out the muscle

Losing bf = leaning out = your arms get smaller. I lose like an inch or more going from 12- 7%

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

hmmmm lets see..... hopefully nothing crazy.... basically I hope all will be good after this cut.... size wise I will leangain diet after this nothing to crazy... but I want ot be cut now man... I feel I am too big in size.... PUT IT LIKE THIS... Im busting my ass specially after I been through a lot... I alwaysend up going over my macros of: 275 pro/175 carbs 55 fat in sometype of way.. usually 25-30 by carbs or protein or fat but of course al lsources are good.. and sometimes I cheat on accsident.... ifeel its going to take forever if this keeps happening because isn't cut supposed to be 10-12 days stroght macros then reefed and start over if u hit a cheat day once in that u can ruin it because ur stroing the muscle?

Top Bottom