Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on contest prep, not going as planned

finallygotlayed

Gentleman, in april of this year I decided to compete in a bodybuilding show a year later. I intended to reach about 230 lbs. by new years and then begin my diet.(the show is in mid-april). You all know I am still natural, but I'm also 240lbs(up from 210 in april). Some fat was definately gained, but much more muscle than fat, I'd assume plenty of water. My question is, should I run with this natural cycle youth has given me and see just how big I can get by new years and then diet. Or should I stick to my plan, get back down to 230 and stay there untill I start my contest prep. The reason I'm stuck on 230 is because a guy at my gym told me to shoot for it by Jan. but I'm not so sure he expected me to get there and surpass it so quickly. I'm also anticipating about 200lbs ripped if I were to diet right now, that's 40 lbs to lose, I'm not sure if I should put on more weight, but I want to do what'll make me win(it's only the teen division, I'll take it for sure) also any contest prep tips appreciated. thanks

------------------
235lbs. of pure power. I'm not gifted, I'm a self-made badass.

Do you mean April 2001? A picture of you would help.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell your friends about elitefitness.com!
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

You could win 30lbs. of Mass Quantities Triple Threat 3/60 Protein!

Top Bottom