x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

advice on best quick "juicing" cleanse for weight loss

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about advice on best quick "juicing" cleanse for weight loss within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: i have reached a point in my diet and exercise where i would like to do a cleanse to help get rid of the last couple pounds. i know these are really popular "fad" diets used for quick weight loss like models and actresses use them, so I am not planning on it working magic, but i know they help. what is the best way to do a detox, or cleansing program to lose weight? i was thinking of the vegetable/fruit plan where you only drink the extracts for a couple days and you don't eat anything. is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

advice on best quick "juicing" cleanse for weight loss

i have reached a point in my diet and exercise where i would like to do a cleanse to help get rid of the last couple pounds. i know these are really popular "fad" diets used for quick weight loss like models and actresses use them, so I am not planning on it working magic, but i know they help. what is the best way to do a detox, or cleansing program to lose weight? i was thinking of the vegetable/fruit plan where you only drink the extracts for a couple days and you don't eat anything. is there anything i can buy like this, or do i have to pay major bucks to do a program like people do in New York.

Mr.X
    Dear pumped55,

I personally do not believe in any of these new fad diets, like Hollywood. I am sorry, but I am not paying $39.99 for someone to sell me a bottle of juice and tell me not to eat anything and just drink the juice.

To "Detox", I would recommend a Body-Wrap (call some health clubs in your area and ask if they do body-wraps). It is the best way to detoxify your body, in my view. Also, get a facial cleansing and massage.

This will do much more healthy things to your body, then starving yourself with fruit juice.

Mr.X

Good Broly
    Gotta go with Mr X on this.

But if you have to try it, you can check out this thread over on MFW:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...p9%404ax.com#p

Have no idea whether this is the "true" Hollywood diet, or not. Or whether it makes any difference.

I'll tell you right now, that "48hr Hollywood Diet" does not work. So many people complained to us at GNC about it not working, so don't waste your cash.