Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on best quick "juicing" cleanse for weight loss

pumped55

i have reached a point in my diet and exercise where i would like to do a cleanse to help get rid of the last couple pounds. i know these are really popular "fad" diets used for quick weight loss like models and actresses use them, so I am not planning on it working magic, but i know they help. what is the best way to do a detox, or cleansing program to lose weight? i was thinking of the vegetable/fruit plan where you only drink the extracts for a couple days and you don't eat anything. is there anything i can buy like this, or do i have to pay major bucks to do a program like people do in New York.

Dear pumped55,

I personally do not believe in any of these new fad diets, like Hollywood. I am sorry, but I am not paying $39.99 for someone to sell me a bottle of juice and tell me not to eat anything and just drink the juice.

To "Detox", I would recommend a Body-Wrap (call some health clubs in your area and ask if they do body-wraps). It is the best way to detoxify your body, in my view. Also, get a facial cleansing and massage.

This will do much more healthy things to your body, then starving yourself with fruit juice.

Mr.X :cool:

I'll tell you right now, that "48hr Hollywood Diet" does not work. So many people complained to us at GNC about it not working, so don't waste your cash.

Top Bottom