Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

additives in everything?

sakhpubo

I have been reading books on watching videos on how our food contains a lot of additives and things like HFCS and refined oils because it helps keep the food shelf life longer. I looked in my pantry and everything contains this. How do I avoid eating these things and still getting my food for an economical price?

Additives get added because they taste good and make the food better haha

thankfully companies must list ingredients on the packages. you realize many people died broke to make that happen. Ralph Nader was one of the heroes of holding companies accountable for what they put in food

sadly people are either too dumb or too ignorant to take advantage of it. always read WHAT IS IN WHAT YOU EAT!! that is why restaurant food is so bad, you don't really know what you are eating

I have been reading books on watching videos on how our food contains a lot of additives and things like HFCS and refined oils because it helps keep the food shelf life longer. I looked in my pantry and everything contains this. How do I avoid eating these things and still getting my food for an economical price?

Buy your own raw ingredients, make and cook stuff yourself. Kinda obvs

Stick to as many single ingredient foods as possible. Then add things to them as you want to. Stick to things like lean meats, nuts, fruits, veggies, eggs, etc.

Top Bottom