Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding oat bran to my protein shake

Men Solid

I want to add some oat brand to my shake after my cholesterol results came out a bit higher than usual and as we all know oat brand is the best for lowering cholesterol, I have two questions about it 1.how much oat brand should I add to my shake 2. does it have to be cooked or it can be raw?, thank you bros.

1. Oat bran is a really good quality low GI complex carbohydrate. It has almost identical macronutrients to oatmeal. I would add in around 40-60g of oat bran to your post workout shake. It's always important to get in good quality complex carbohydrates and a fast acting protein source post workout.

2. You don't have to cook the oat bran. Just add it into your shake. Mix the shake and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before drinking it. The oat bran will soak up the protein powder and soften up. It'll thicken up the shake and give the shake a really nice thick milk shake type consistency.

I want to add some oat brand to my shake after my cholesterol results came out a bit higher than usual and as we all know oat brand is the best for lowering cholesterol, I have two questions about it 1.how much oat brand should I add to my shake 2. does it have to be cooked or it can be raw?, thank you bros.

I would probably do 50/50 when it comes to ratio. And the best part of it - you do not need to cook it.

Just add as much water as needed based on the consistency that you like and its a good shake alternative.

Top Bottom