Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding garlic in my diet for cholesterol

Dany Alaves

I'm planning to start taking raw garlic cloves to lower cholesterol, I didn't believe it but my sister did it for 6 weeks on a row and her cholesterol went down notably, I was wondering if raw garlic could contain any type of bacteria that makes you sick, she didn't get sick but it doesn't mean I won't, thank you.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

Cholesterol support supplements certainly won't hurt either. You could use a garlic supplement but I personally would get N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Garlic is a great idea. What you can also take for cholesterol are fish oil, krill oil, and N2Guard. Diet and exercise are the most important factors though.

Top Bottom