Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding coffee

awnyerneas

Currently on a Cutting diet, Just wondering if adding some instant coffee with some splenda would be a good idea before workout?

Mithrandir said:
if it has caffeine, then it is no longer called instant coffee, that is instant energy my friend.

agreed, and it will raise your metabolism a tad. I drink it all the time when i feel sluggish due to my low carb diet

StellarTiggy said:
so, you're saying if it's brewed/dripped (coffeemaker) it won't have the same quick effect? god damnit, I developed a caffeine tolerance in the past month+ or so. Things just became...bad. I suppose the next step would be caffeine withdrawal. I'm about to start on my what...4th, 5th cup? Maybe I should switch to a caffeine pill. I'm not getting the energy from coffee anymore :worried:
What I like to do is alternate between ephedra and coffe.For like 2 months Ill drink a cup of coffe before workouts and then when I develop tolerance switch to ephedra for 2 months works out pretty well for me.

gymratforlife said:
What I like to do is alternate between ephedra and coffe.For like 2 months Ill drink a cup of coffe before workouts and then when I develop tolerance switch to ephedra for 2 months works out pretty well for me.

Combining both at the same time is even better

Anthrax said:
Combining both at the same time is even better
Yeah but you will build tolerance to both at same time then have to come off for a period cold turkey.The way I do it you always use one or the other and have a stimulant to use preworkout with a fresh start evry 2 months.I use sparingly though like one tiny cup of expresso preworkout or wone efedra preworkout in the am only and I alternate every 2 months between the 2 like this.

gymratforlife said:
Yeah but you will build tolerance to both at same time then have to come off for a period cold turkey.The way I do it you always use one or the other and have a stimulant to use preworkout with a fresh start evry 2 months.I use sparingly though like one tiny cup of expresso preworkout or wone efedra preworkout in the am only and I alternate every 2 months between the 2 like this.

1 month ephedrine/caffeine
1 month clen

repeat

Anthrax said:
1 month ephedrine/caffeine
1 month clen

repeat
I would rather eat a bucket of my own vomit then repuke it then eat it again before I ever do clen again.I have learned through numerous frugaless attempts that clen does not like me.That shit does nothing for me but make me super anxious,give me migraines that last all day long and give me energy to shake only wich I cant use for anything else and makes me act like a fool in public do to crazy ass anxiety.

gymratforlife said:
I would rather eat a bucket of my own vomit then repuke it then eat it again before I ever do clen again.I have learned through numerous frugaless attempts that clen does not like me.That shit does nothing for me but make me super anxious,give me migraines that last all day long and give me energy to shake only wich I cant use for anything else and makes me act like a fool in public do to crazy ass anxiety.

Could not agree more. Bad stuff for me too! Took it twice and I thought I was going to die each time. Even with small doses. Shit just doesn't like me.

Top Bottom