Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acupuncture for Weight loss

chicagob

bros I have been under acupuncture treatment and I lost 10 pounds in 1 month, I wonder if once I finished the treatment
I will gain the weight back even dieting and training.

whenever you lose weight you can keep it off by continuing to do the right things.. if you go back to doing the wrong things again you will just gain everything back .. this is why so many people lose weight and gain it back, they don't want to change their lifestyle permanently

Accupuncture is very healthy and helps regulate body systems but it does not cause fat loss.

You most likely changed your diet at the same time as starting the acupuncture treatments and it's the change in diet that caused the fat loss

Accupuncture is very healthy and helps regulate body systems but it does not cause fat loss.

You most likely changed your diet at the same time as starting the acupuncture treatments and it's the change in diet that caused the fat loss

That was my thought.

acupuncture can do everything including weight loss. at least that is what they claim.

obviously a big piece of that is placebo, improving zen in the body, and other factors

In theory it does a great deal. In practice...

Top Bottom