Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Active Job + 500 calorie deficit = ???

fakemustache

My job has me averaging 10mi a day x 4/week. This is a mixture of walking, jogging, standing around at times. But mostly moving around, NEAT type of movements.

Workouts are 2-3x a week, HIT style. I'm an intermediate lifter, coming back from a long 2-3yr break and I've been doing well in the gym for about 6 weeks.

I'm using Cardarine and Ostarine on a 500 calorie deficit. Diet has been going well, recording and weighing everything.

Maintenance calories = 2,460
Deficit (500), daily calories = 1,960
BW: 162.4lbs
BF%: 18ish

Macros are:
Protein 167g
Fat 50g at most
Carbs the rest

Is there a way to gauge how many calories to "eat back" the next day after an especially grueling day at the gym, 10mi's at work, plus 500 calorie diet deficit?

One time I had such a long day the calories I burnt through exercise and diet deficit exceeded my daily 1,960 calories and that worries me as these days have the potential to be very common.

My job has me averaging 10mi a day x 4/week. This is a mixture of walking, jogging, standing around at times. But mostly moving around, NEAT type of movements.

Workouts are 2-3x a week, HIT style. I'm an intermediate lifter, coming back from a long 2-3yr break and I've been doing well in the gym for about 6 weeks.

I'm using Cardarine and Ostarine on a 500 calorie deficit. Diet has been going well, recording and weighing everything.

Maintenance calories = 2,460
Deficit (500), daily calories = 1,960
BW: 162.4lbs
BF%: 18ish

Macros are:
Protein 167g
Fat 50g at most
Carbs the rest

Is there a way to gauge how many calories to "eat back" the next day after an especially grueling day at the gym, 10mi's at work, plus 500 calorie diet deficit?

One time I had such a long day the calories I burnt through exercise and diet deficit exceeded my daily 1,960 calories and that worries me as these days have the potential to be very common.

Is there any reason why you can't eat at work?

don't worry about calories in and calories out. just eat clean and spread your meals out. that is why intermittent fasting works, has nothing to do with calories

a cup of almonds is more calories than a slice of pizza. so does that mean you should eat the pizza instead? of course not

if you continue to view your diet in terms of counting macros only, you will fail. that is why 95% of weight watchers customers end up going no where

You'll have to play around and adjust your intake as needed.

Top Bottom