Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acidic/alkaline

pogbasux22

Wat is the best way to get the body to a neutral state? I want to make sure I’m not too acidic or too alkaline. What’s best way to do that ?

Wat is the best way to get the body to a neutral state? I want to make sure I’m not too acidic or too alkaline. What’s best way to do that ?

Start by not stressing over such things. That in itself makes you acidic.

Don't get fooled by this alkalize your body bs. It's not based on science and lacks the understanding of basic human physiology.

You can't alkalize the whole body per se. Each part of your body has different pH range that is necessary for its proper function. Stomach is one example.

That's not to say we shouldn't care at all what we eat but all you can basically do is to help your body to maintain those different pH ranges more easily by making healthier food choices.
But like said, don't confuse that with alkalizing or whatever the term is.

eat foods that contain lots of minerals.. like fruits and veggies

i do agree with fella to not get too carried away with drinking alkaline water or alkaline this or that. however we are very deficient in our minerals in the 1st world because too much processed shit

all processed foods are very acidic

Gulp a little apple cider vinegar every morning

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom