Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acceptable amount of eggs per day ?

tmtking

I weigh 90 kg and want to get up to 100kg with just eating and training. I want to know how many eggs I can eat a day before it gets too much. Let me know thanks!

You can eat quite a bit of eggs. They are high in protein and relatively low in calories. The limiting factor would be your cholesterol levels, and if you have any issues with your lipid profile. That said, I would try to focus on more variety of when foods to get the best nutritional spectrum.

I weigh 90 kg and want to get up to 100kg with just eating and training. I want to know how many eggs I can eat a day before it gets too much. Let me know thanks!

3.7 (jk). As with similar threads I do hope you're not just eating one food. And it's gonna be real hard to add 22lbs in one go. It'll take most people 3-4 years.

make sure the eggs are humane friendly, from chickens that peck and eat natural foods outside the barn, not stuck in cages eating crap.. don't be buying those cheap chemical ridden walmart eggs. look for that humane friendly stamp, and yes those eggs cost more

also don't eat eggs EVERYDAY for a long period of time or you will develop an allergy

However many you want... However it's better to change things up a little bit. I ate 6 boiled eggs every day for 6 months and I was able to achieve my goals.

Top Bottom