Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About 3.5 weeks out and require HELP

Nathan

Dudes, here's the score. Never done a comp, but prepped for one last season though had to bail around 3 weeks out due to going back to school and needing to put that first. Anyways, I've only been dieting for like 4 weeks and this beast is in 3.5 weeks. HOWEVER, my conditioning is better than it was in the previous pics I posted on here (check out my gallery - I'm pretty sure they're in there anyways). I have a little more thickness about the shoulders and whatnot and I'm leaner. I will have pics up in like two days - gonna have a friend take 'em tomorrow and then I'll get 'em up asap.

I totally realize I need to commit to this fully but would like to hear if it's even worth it or if I should wait a bit longer and give myself more time. I'm sure the pics are like 100% necessary. Hopefully I'll get more then but until then, what am I looking at? Ask me specifics you need to know here or just talk to me. Whatever. Thanks guys.

Oh yeah and I do zero cardio besides my 15 minute walk to and from work I suppose. Eating isocaloric right now around 2900-3000kal a day but I'm slowly lowering it and am still losing fat nicely. Strength is good and is in fact still going up. Paying no attention to sodium but holy mother is it probably high. I drink WAY too much diet soda. Seriously. It's gross.

Sassy69 said:
Pix? Current Stats? What is your final week plan for water deplete, etc?

Wow. Someone actually replied. To be honest, I have zero experience with posing, carb loading, sodium, and water depletion. I have a lot of research to do there.

I'll take pics then if somebody IS actually willing to help. I know I'm all over the map with questions but thanks for at least trying. Stats are about 200lbs and 5-6%bf I'd say. 5'10" tall. Holding a bit of water still.
I'm in Southern Ontario so if I can't get this figured out in time I may look for a contest in and around Buffalo or something. I really didn't have much time to work with.

without looking at your pics based n the fac tyou know nothing 3 weeks is no where near enough time just my two sense might wanna look into hireing some on really good at not just some piss ass trainer either

physically you look pretty much ready but do you really wanna enter a contest and worry about all the shit you rused to get done?
that could mak eyou go from first to third very easily

dzulboy said:
whats quadsweep getting ready for and pm me his real name so i knwo who he is when i finally go up against him lol

Thanks for posting the link to the pics sassy. I realize I'm a bit tall and will be up against shorter guys at the same weight, which sucks for me. What does Quadsweep have to do with this? Sorry, I didn't get the link there. Dude is shorter and will be in the lightheavies and so I'll be up against guys like him?

DZULBOY: So no comments on my pics then? Now that you've seen the pics, could I maybe get some comments since from the sounds of things you compete. It would be appreciated.

I actually don't know as little as I led on I guess and most of what I need to know is about posing routines, mandatory poses, tanning, etc. All the bells and whistles. Diet and most of that shit I've got, I've played around with carbing up and have an idea of what to do with sodium and water. I was reading on here though that people seem to start cutting sodium and carbs and things like 6 weeks out. That didn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me.

Also, clearly I'm not doing the show this coming Saturday. I think that goes without saying. I do think I could have been ready though - maybe one later in the summer but I'll plan better if I do. Do you people pull posing routines out of your ass or something?

Top Bottom