Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AB Belt

EYEWTKAS

Banned
any of you guys tried one of these? If so, how do they work.

A few years ago, I had a minor surgery and had a few incisions in my abdomen. The largest one is right where the top abs are and is very prone to hernias. I can deadlift 500 pound with no issue.. but if I do one damn sit up my entire stomach is likely to explode. I can work lower abs with no issue.. but working the upper abs have become almost impossible.

Just wondering if the abs belt really help to strength and condition the core.

No they won't work. Sit ups aren't the only way to work upper abs. Have you tried standing rope crunches with the cables? You can go very light and work your way up as you get stronger. I'd keep the reps at 20+ per set and back the weight down if you feel any discomfort.

That is just about the only exercise I can do. Usually do 4 sets of 15-20 reps. There is occasionally some discomfort, but no paralyzing pain and cramping that happens with crunches or sit ups. I also do dumbbell or rope pullovers to work the serratus.

What if I turned the settings all the way up to high? lol

That is just about the only exercise I can do. Usually do 4 sets of 15-20 reps. There is occasionally some discomfort, but no paralyzing pain and cramping that happens with crunches or sit ups. I also do dumbbell or rope pullovers to work the serratus.

What if I turned the settings all the way up to high? lol

Then that's what is stick with is the cables. They are one of the best ab exercises there is IMO. Sit-ups are one of my least favorite anyway and I never do them. I switch off between cable crunches and regular crunches and that works just fine for upper abs. Even if I could only do cables that would still be fine.

You still have to eat right to lose the bodyfat covering abs but use the belt everyday for just a week and you'll be a believer. It is s pain to have to sit for 45mins cause once you reach 100% dude you are not going to walk around with it on!!!! Hahahaha

AB doesnt work, tried it in the past. I suggest more core exercises , literally think pilates.

AB worked great for me and still does I don't know about all the brands but the one I have works great ! I like to combine inverted situps, and inverted side crunches. Those are my abs in avi at 50 yrs old! Looks like it works to me ! Hahahaha

I completely understand that the key to a 6 pack starts in the kitchen. I just feel that my core is weaker than the rest of my body and I want to bring it up to par.. but with the past surgery.. my options are limited. The rope crunches are good, but make me feel incomplete after doing them because it is difficult to fully contract the muscle. I actually do a yoga/pilates class twice per week lol

The Ab Contour was actually the one I was looking at. I think I will give it a shot, mixed with what I already do. Won't hurt nothin but my pockets.

You can order a demo model for half price when you call the number on the website. Dude you will be very happy with it. I've had mine for three yrs only thing you have to replace are batt. And the gel pads. The pads last me about 75 workouts before I replace them. Make sure to take before and after pics cause dude it's amazing. I like to hit the resistance mode then the explosive power mode next. Love it

Top Bottom