Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7day a week full body routine with alot of carbs alot of fat

N

nclifter6feet6

ok im eating about 600 carbs and about 150 fats and about 230 protien. most of the fats are coming from canola oil. most of the carbs coming from different flavored bagels. im thinking this may work well. gymnasts i hear train everyday doing the same thing also and they have the best physiques

im gonna try a 7 day a week lifting routine. this is what it looks like. there is no rest this is everyday. i may do it 6 days a week because something comes up at least once a week where i cant make it in the gym

1squats
2deadlifts
3inclinebenchpress
4bentrows
5latpulls
6flatchest hammerstrength
7inclinechest hammerstrength
8upright rows hammerstrength
9military hammerstregth
10hamstring curls
11barbellsholdershrugs
12reardelt flys
13front delt flys
14side delt flys
15bicep curls
16tricep nosebreakers
17abs
18calves

i will be doing 3 sets for squats, deadlifts and abs

everything else i will be doing 2 sets

i plan on keeping the reps at 3

i will also do one burn out set for each muscle group 1 burn out for squats deadlifts chest back and sholders. this will be like a set of 8-10

it looks like this 5 regular sets for chest with one burn out that makes a total of 6

5 regular sets for back with one burn out set for a total of 6

7 regular sets for sholders with one burnout total 8 sets.

im gonna try this out for a couple weeks and see if i gain any muscle or loose fat. im not going to be doing any sprints. i just wanna see how this works ill keep you updated. i made this up my self so it may not work. but you never know. im eating a ton of food so it may work well

It looks interesting. Good luck with it.

I believe that a good way to maximize strength in a certain exercise/lift is to do it for a few sets several times per week, so I'm interested in how your routine works out.

Recently, I have done my own version of Hypertrophy Specific Training. Instead of 3 full-body workouts per week, I am doing 6 1/2-body workouts per week with 4 days per week of cardio in the morning. Since studies have shown that anabolism lasts 48 hours after a workout, 6 1/2-body workouts allows me to hit each muscle harder yet still maximize my frequency potential.

I'm eating a shitload of protein including beef, maybe 20% fat and some fruit and whole grains. I'm cutting, losing fat but gaining strength. I think this is working so well partially because I recently took a long time off to recover from surgery and partially because I am on both creatine for strength and nicotine gum for leptin-like effects (think of it as the next best thing to Leptigen).

My military press and shrug have hit personal records --- while cutting.

Last edited:
supernav- i see you workout 7 days a week. but is that a fullbody routine everyday like mine.

ive worked out 6-7 days a week as long as i can remember but i was hitting each muscle 3-4 times a week not 7 days a week like i am now.

wow i see your only eating 3 peices of chicken a day. jesus that aint shit! you must be trying a quick fix, dont plan on staying on that diet the rest of your life. you will definitly get ripped just keep chugging that water. but when you get to that point where your super ripped slowly add carbs day by day like 20 carbs a day to slowly bump your metabolizm back to normal. supernav i would recommend drinking 2 gallons of water a day or more and flavor it with somethin

this is the first day on the new routine. i was the exact same on all my lifts. ill update tommorrow.

plornive- your taking nicotene gum?????? i herd this was good for lepten but dont you think nicotene gum has too many side effects??i thought nicotne was pretty bad for you even though it increases leptin. tell me why you think its ok..

plornive- do you also find that leptin gum decreases your appetite? i remember about 2 or 3 years ago when i used to smoke cigs everyday(dumbass i was)and i was lifting weights and doing a little cardio i got the most ripped in my life. i had to be down to about 4 or 5 percent bodyfat. i was eating no carbs and no fat just protien. but the cigarettes or the nicotene in the gum totally blunted my appetite. i dont think i could get that low again unless i smoked or maybe perhaps tried the nicotene gum. i just want to know how bad it is for you. i heard it restricts bloodflow and could lead to erectile disfunction........?????????>......

nclifter6feet6 said:
plornive- do you also find that leptin gum decreases your appetite? i remember about 2 or 3 years ago when i used to smoke cigs everyday(dumbass i was)and i was lifting weights and doing a little cardio i got the most ripped in my life. i had to be down to about 4 or 5 percent bodyfat. i was eating no carbs and no fat just protien. but the cigarettes or the nicotene in the gum totally blunted my appetite. i dont think i could get that low again unless i smoked or maybe perhaps tried the nicotene gum. i just want to know how bad it is for you. i heard it restricts bloodflow and could lead to erectile disfunction........?????????>......
It completely obliterates my appetite.

I have heard about it restricting bloodflow, but I don't ever take it before morning cardio. I have heard of European athletes using nicotine to cause capillary growth. Upon cessation, the capillaries remain and there is no longer any restriction of blood flow. It also acts as a mild aromatase inhibitor.

I am taking it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I have only taken it for about 1 week, along with creatine-arginine. Before that I was taking creatine-arginine and EC. Now, I don't feel like I need a refeed. I just have a higher carb day with vanadyl sulfate that is still hypocaloric to refill muscle glycogen a little bit.

I don't think there are any long-term negative health consequences to pharmaceutical grade nicotine as long as one does not get addicted. I have noticed some increased fatigue while lifting (and chewing Nicorette simultaneously), but I'm not sure if that is from the gum or the heat and humidity.

I'll let you know how the rest of my nicotine gum chewing goes --- it seems like I am never tired and never hungry now. I'm planning on getting really ripped because I am moving and am into first impressions and want to hit the beach a lot when I get there.

Diet: oats + eggs in the morning, 4 small servings of beef/ckicken + veggies during the day, 1/2 sweet potato pre-workout, very small bowl of oats post-workout with whey and vanadyl sulfate, then a few eggs fried in olive oil before bed.

Right now lifting really really hard and fairly frequently works for me better than anything else. More time under tension = more progress.

Plorn- Please keep us posted on the nicotine gum effects your workouts/appetite while dieting. Im very interested in hearing about this.

plornive im a big dumb bastard and i dont know what capillary growth is? does that mean your veins get bigger or something explain man. if this nicotene gum really keeps working for you i might consider going back on a cutting diet after these two weeks of my bulking plan. ive never been so strong in my life and if i cut now i would look sick. i might do my quick fix diet with the nictoene gum to kill appetite....then when i get down to about 5 percent or so i would slowly add carbs everyday to get my metabolizm running normal again and just experiment and see how that works for me. but for right now im gonna do my current diet a 2 week trial and see if it does anything. great post plorn

nclifter6feet6 said:
plornive im a big dumb bastard and i dont know what capillary growth is? does that mean your veins get bigger or something explain man.
Yeah, it means your veins will get bigger and possibly new little veins will appear. Keep in mind that I only heard about this from a friend and some thread on Elite (by searching for nicotine) and don't know many details. Maybe it is just like high altitude training, I dunno. Maybe someone else knows more.

I have seen on several other threads that it acts as a mild anti-aromatase, and less estrogen means tighter skin... but that would only be a short-term effect.

I'm taking it for its metabolic effects only. I'll keep ya posted. So far, so good. No appetite and no diet-induced fatigue even though I am probably negative 1000 calories per day.

i notice that alot of people that smoke have well dialated veins. even when im cut my veins arent that dialated but a smokers veins are

Top Bottom