Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

72hour water fast

SouthernBigger

I wanted to know peoples opinion on water fasting and healing from injuries. Strained by groin squatting on a box. Think it’s tendon and muscle strain grade 1 possibly. Think fasting can heal me ?

I'm not an advocate of it, but there are definitely those here that do and swear by it.

I wanted to know peoples opinion on water fasting and healing from injuries. Strained by groin squatting on a box. Think it’s tendon and muscle strain grade 1 possibly. Think fasting can heal me ?

No.

I have heard different opinions on this. Actually Steve will advise you best when it comes to fasting. Ive never water fasted before but I do get great benefits from intermittent fasting. Unfortunately didn’t have any injuries I needed to heal up from.

fasting + rest is the formula to heal injuries for every animal on earth

whether it heals this particular injury or not it is something EVERYONE should be doing periodically during the year just to help your overall health.

now why does it work? the simple reason is prolong fasting will cause the body to kill off old cells and create brand new ones. the other reason is 50% of your bodies work daily is digesting food, so when you aren't digesting anything that 50% is used to heal the body.

when i did my last prolong fast I worked out during it, so i did NOT get the healing benefits. but i got other benefits like increasing my insulin sensitivity (blood sugar dropped to the 60's and has stayed under 85 since), helped with autophagy, rebuilt stronger cells, helped my digestion, boosted immune system etc.

it is very hard to prolong fast and just rest in bed, that means no working out and no mental stress at all. that is why it is recommended when you prolong fast you go on vacation and just relax the whole time to get away from the bullshit at home. but that is how you repair these nagging injuries quickly and strengthen your body so you get less injured going forward

Not drinking water to HELP heal?? No way that can’t be good. Maybe food fasting but not water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not drinking water to HELP heal?? No way that can’t be good. Maybe food fasting but not water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dry fasting= no water or food
water fasting= just water

he was asking about water fasting, not dry fasting.

although dry fasting actually does speed up autophagy about twice as fast, i would not do it longer than 20 hours and in a very controlled environment.

Top Bottom