x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

72hour water fast

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 72hour water fast within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I wanted to know peoples opinion on water fasting and healing from injuries. Strained by groin squatting on a box. Think itís tendon and muscle strain grade 1 possibly. Think fasting can heal me ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 72hour water fast

the reason fasting speeds up healing is autophagy.

everybody should be fasting PERIOD. it is the only way to cleanse out your old cells for new ones. the perfect time to do it is when injured. a 3-5 day fast once every 4 months will do the trick

great for your gut health as well and boosting insulin sensitivity

TRY IT instead of bashing things you never did before. intermittent fasting is great, but you will NOT get the best benefits fasting 16-20 hours a day. gotta go beyond that 20 hour mark for the true magic to start! try a 3 day fast, once you get to day 3 you can decide if you want to keep going or break the fast. once you get past 20 hours the magic starts, but once you pass day 3 the real magic begins.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    dry fasting= no water or food
    water fasting= just water

he was asking about water fasting, not dry fasting.

although dry fasting actually does speed up autophagy about twice as fast, i would not do it longer than 20 hours and in a very controlled environment.
    How does withholding water help? I know fasting from food increases GH a lot and a few other things. But what does deprivation of water cause that helps heal? Have you seen that video of this doctor that acts really weird but is really ripped and only eats once a day before bed? He talks like heís an ancient Egyptian or something. Anyway heís pretty jacked and eats one time.m a day. Also is vegan, or at the least vegetarian. Itís really interesting Iíll post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everybody should be fasting PERIOD. it is the only way to cleanse out your old cells for new ones. the perfect time to do it is when injured. a 3-5 day fast once every 4 months will do the trick

TRY IT instead of bashing things you never did before. intermittent fasting is great, but you will NOT get the best benefits fasting 16-20 hours a day. gotta go beyond that 20 hour mark for the true magic to start! try a 3 day fast, once you get to day 3 you can decide if you want to keep going or break the fast. once you get past 20 hours the magic starts, but once you pass day 3 the real magic begins.
    I wasnít trying to bash it exactly but you have to admit itís completely contrary to common sense. But so is not eating in general even though it still works. Iíve just never heard of water fasting before so it sounds crazy off hand.

I thought youíd like this. Try to ignore the weird way he talks lol itís kinda funny but heís one of those eccentric genius people.
    https://youtu.be/dR1FCJS8DoM