Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

72hour water fast

the reason fasting speeds up healing is autophagy.

everybody should be fasting PERIOD. it is the only way to cleanse out your old cells for new ones. the perfect time to do it is when injured. a 3-5 day fast once every 4 months will do the trick

great for your gut health as well and boosting insulin sensitivity

TRY IT instead of bashing things you never did before. intermittent fasting is great, but you will NOT get the best benefits fasting 16-20 hours a day. gotta go beyond that 20 hour mark for the true magic to start! try a 3 day fast, once you get to day 3 you can decide if you want to keep going or break the fast. once you get past 20 hours the magic starts, but once you pass day 3 the real magic begins.

dry fasting= no water or food
water fasting= just water

he was asking about water fasting, not dry fasting.

although dry fasting actually does speed up autophagy about twice as fast, i would not do it longer than 20 hours and in a very controlled environment.

How does withholding water help? I know fasting from food increases GH a lot and a few other things. But what does deprivation of water cause that helps heal? Have you seen that video of this doctor that acts really weird but is really ripped and only eats once a day before bed? He talks like he’s an ancient Egyptian or something. Anyway he’s pretty jacked and eats one time.m a day. Also is vegan, or at the least vegetarian. It’s really interesting I’ll post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everybody should be fasting PERIOD. it is the only way to cleanse out your old cells for new ones. the perfect time to do it is when injured. a 3-5 day fast once every 4 months will do the trick

TRY IT instead of bashing things you never did before. intermittent fasting is great, but you will NOT get the best benefits fasting 16-20 hours a day. gotta go beyond that 20 hour mark for the true magic to start! try a 3 day fast, once you get to day 3 you can decide if you want to keep going or break the fast. once you get past 20 hours the magic starts, but once you pass day 3 the real magic begins.

I wasn’t trying to bash it exactly but you have to admit it’s completely contrary to common sense. But so is not eating in general even though it still works. I’ve just never heard of water fasting before so it sounds crazy off hand.

I thought you’d like this. Try to ignore the weird way he talks lol it’s kinda funny but he’s one of those eccentric genius people.
https://youtu.be/dR1FCJS8DoM

Top Bottom