Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

PR (personal record) last night!!! - on a calorie restricted diet and sleep deprevation (shitty sleep the night before) and no weight belt: I pulled off 405lbs for 2 reps at the peak of my deadlifts, woohoo! more than 2x's my weight! I also did it for shrugs this time cuz I had my straps... 4 reps on the smith machine (no way in hell was I going to be able to get that off the floor after deads). The height of my dumbell shrugs I got up to 105's for 6 reps.

Feel much more rested today than yesterday because of a full 8 hours of sleep!

Damnit, I gotta start wearing gloves lifting again! I forgot last night and my callouses have their own zip code... gotta protect my hands now that I'm back on the market, lol.

Oh, and this morning a little side flex pose I can see my serratus muscles starting to show!! ... "loosing fat, one cell at a time" - coming to a theater near you. ok, i'm done... that's a the little journal entry for today.

nice. on the PR :) Way to go

Damnit, I gotta start wearing gloves lifting again! I forgot last night and my callouses have their own zip code... gotta protect my hands now that I'm back on the market, lol.

Now does this mean that you don't want callouses because you do not currently have a woman and need to have soft hands? Or do you go up to a chick and say "Hey, how are you doing? Would you like to see my hands?"

cyrex said:
nice. on the PR :) Way to go

Now does this mean that you don't want callouses because you do not currently have a woman and need to have soft hands? Or do you go up to a chick and say "Hey, how are you doing? Would you like to see my hands?"

LOL. Yeah I don't wear gloves either. The chicks probably dig the rough hands, shows that you're a "manly-man"

Slaughter - congrats on the PR, glad to see your getting results in the fat loss dept.

LMAO @ Cyrex's comment .."want to see my hands" to a woman. :lmao:

I don't know about the hands now... should I keep them rough? My previous g/f liked it but she was from the sticks/boondocks/boonies/out in the woods. No clue, my next one may be a socialite that prefers softer hands?? ... I think i'm going to start wearing them on occasion for just pulling lifts, that's where the grips important anyway.

Thanks, yeah... I've completly DITCHED going upto 12 reps, I never see results there. Sticking low even though I'm dieting... and making strength gains... it's fuggin' sweet! :)

Nice :) i only go up to 12 reps on a warm-up set with a very light weight like a 135 lb squat or bench. Just to get the blood flowing and only 1 of those.. everything from then on is 4-8 reps and maybe a 1RM or 2RM if I feel like I want that extra burn

Sometime when I'm not feeling like I'm really getting the muscle very well (common problem with tricepts for me) I will go ahead and after my last set drop the weight by about 40% and crank out as many reps as I can (sometimes 15 or so) then drop the weight even more and crank out more reps. Gotta love the dropsets :)

Exactly! That's how I train now... drop sets are fun for triceps deff... although I can't shampoo my head after in the shower, lol.

I'm throughly looking forward to a heavy and lengthly leg day tomorrow :)

I think I might start doing a few Tricep sets before I work on chest from now on. My tri's are much stronger than my chest relatively, hopefully that will put more stress on my chest . . .

Top Bottom