Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

My chest workout is approching this week. I'm going to try to keep the intensity down a tad so I'm not sore for 3+ days. DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Sorness)is a bi_ch.

Focus of that workout will be close(er) grip presses for inner pecs, and incline for upper mass. Flyes for me seem to only add to the outer pec... which is not where I need it.

I like performing dips as a finisher for my chest routine but I may cut that add incline dumbell presses with a nuetral grip, I like using a nuetral grip for dumbell presses because the "normal" palms facing away from ones face seems to affect my rotator cuff negativly... it "pops" occasionally also.

I will add 2-3 sets for anterior delts, because I got carried away with lats and traps on the session.

sgtslaughter said:
hehe, o...k. Whatever you say. I may be younger, but I've been using photoshop for 7 years as well, started early in highschool. I've done overhauled corporate identities (logos, brochures, letterheads, web space, ect...) I sense a challenge :) Let's keep this to PM's we'll come up with something good! I have developed quite the portfolio over the years... even though I'm not going to contining using my gifts in the photoshop relm.

Yeah my traps are sore from mainly the barbell shrugs of which I finished with a last set of 315lbs for 5 reps... before I had done cleans (which I also feel in my traps from the pull upwards) and I went and finished with some dumbell shrugs after everything.

EDIT: I have about 6 inches of snow in my driveway that needs to be shoveled/snow blowed off... we will resume this in a few hours :)

AHHHHHHHHHH shrugs! hehe i could figure out for the life of me how you could be doing upright rows with 315 lbs... (that has been my trap exercise of choice lately, it's making my traps get huge)

sgtslaughter said:
My chest workout is approching this week. I'm going to try to keep the intensity down a tad so I'm not sore for 3+ days. DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Sorness)is a bi_ch.

Focus of that workout will be close(er) grip presses for inner pecs, and incline for upper mass. Flyes for me seem to only add to the outer pec... which is not where I need it.

I like performing dips as a finisher for my chest routine but I may cut that add incline dumbell presses with a nuetral grip, I like using a nuetral grip for dumbell presses because the "normal" palms facing away from ones face seems to affect my rotator cuff negativly... it "pops" occasionally also.

I will add 2-3 sets for anterior delts, because I got carried away with lats and traps on the session.

For some reason my inner pecs never get sore from close grip bench no matte what I do with my elbows my tris seem to get all the workout, but compared to my chest my triceps are much stronger.. go figure.. Dumbell flys and the flypress machine really get my inner pecs though.

As far as DOM, when I get it, I typically go in the next day and do the exact same exercises I did the day before with about 60% of the weight I used and 1 set for 10 reps. After I'm done with that, the soreness is gone completely. Tired and weak feeling yes, but sore... no :)

Upright rows with 315 lbs... LOL my rotators would be jello in a plastic casing! Not a huge fan of them, but i'll do them occasionally.

Hmm, I'm going to have to try alot of different things to stimulate the inner pecs... maybe go lighter with flyes/pec deck and really hold the squeeze/contration at the "top" of the movement... good ideas. I'll figure it out! Thanks for the ideas!

Here we go. I found the very fatty before photo I took on March 28, 2005 floating on my hard drive.

I believe I took this right before I decided to get back in the gym after the ~ 2 year hiatus. Probably ~20%ish bf ... How I still pulled quality females looking like that, I do not know... lol. I can't wait for this summer!!!

WHOA! I'm doing something right... here's the story:

It ended up being a really late lifting session because I decided to do it after my night class (instead of pushing it to tomorrow). Get there, take my PureCEE... buy a Mass Recovery, cuz today has been ridiculously busy. (60 grams of carbs..dex, and malo, I believe, and 30 or 45 of whey... 380 calories) ... hadn't eaten for a good 3 hours cuz of class. (ate after work though).

So I'm there, do a quick warm up on the treadmill... nothing crazy because I'm pretty beat at that point. Get on the gym floor start sipping the carb/prot. drink... get up to 75lbs (DB's) for about 5 reps I think I finished for presses (chest).... WOW, I had never even thought of going that heavy without a spot for DB Presses before, I guess it pays off to make your most dredded lift/body part day your favorite. Very happy about that.

Do some incline barbell presses, pretty beat... go light and do 3 sets, intense though, pushing through exhaustion. Then, Low pulley cross overs, DAMN did I feel these nicely! Sick Pump!!.... ended up doing a few sets of curls (hammer, forearm overhand grip curl, low pully; and tri work: seated machine overhead presses, pully push downs... toasted).

Long story short... I didn't eat many carbs today AT ALL ... And when I let the carbo protein shake flow through my body (at 9:00pm) with the PureCEE it rocked!! ... I felt like a mini Jay Cutler so pumped!.... even some of the Bigger Guys walked by to clean some stuff (employees) in the back of the locker room, looked over and I caught them... It was the look like... "Whoa, didn't know u were that swole without the bulky shirt," when I was changin' outof my soaked shirt. Not tooting my own horn or anything ;) This is going to be quite the ride. I love dieting now, lol.

I'm loosing midsection fat and seems like I'm gaining some good strength so far... and maybe even a little muscle.

Deffinetly taking pumped photos next time, with cold one's to compare with the old cold photos.

EDIT: There was a hot chick alert tonight too. Maybe I like going later? Oh yeah... nevermind, I have a girlfriend :rolleyes:

NICE ... hot chicks at the gym are always nice. I try not to talk too much or interact with other people so I can get in and get out, but sometimes I can't help but stare for 5 minutes...

WTG on impressing the employees! lol

gotta pass out more karma.. GRR

LOL @ the hot chick and employee comment!

oh yeah!

Scale reads today 189.0 lbs after morning liquids relieved.
But with the + 5 lbs I was told the scale is off by = 194.0 lbs
And I still believe I'm 6'1" ... unless I'm still growing ;)

Sweet, I'm definetly not going to be as light as I thought after loosing the fat!

Either I can't do course work after work when I get home or I do and stay up til 3:00am because my mind races after I do work and can't stop thinking.

I may opt to go to the Doctor's to try and get some Ambien (CR... or whathaveyou). This happens at least 2x ew and it's a pain in the ass...

Any herbal ideas would be appreciated... remember I'm dieting so don't bother saying pound some beers, ect.

I also "make-up" for lack of sleep during the week by sleeping on average 11 hours a night on the weekend. Doubt that really helps... but i feel rested after.

Top Bottom