Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

nice shape!!

good luck, I am on my comp diet now too, Titan at the Hackney Empire on Feb 26th, London, England

Looks like some good info on high low days, to go to the original source of this info check out anything by CHris Aceto and Tom Venuto's burn the fat feed the muscle (e-book)

JKurz1 said:
You dont need a re-feed if you are leaving in 5 weeks
ok, very true... too close to "show time." Well I got 9 hours sleep last night, I was lookinig for 10-12hours but insomnia is a __itch .. Quads, Hams, Calves, Glutes are sore as hell from last night's workout. Rightly so, I haven't trained legs in a few weeks. Chest is Still semi-sore from Monday.

I love waking up and seeing my body change a little bit, day by day... It's a great feeling.

Alpha: Since it is so close to my "show time," I think I will cut out the refeed scheduled for today and stick to the regular meal schedule.

Kurz: Don't you think all that cardio is going to destroy some muscle mass that I really can't afford to loose? I don't care if i'm not total dialed in yet for the 5 weeks... I'll continue it after the vacation anyway to prepare for the summer. I'm doing 3 days of cardio currently.

tatyana_zadorozny: Thanks! Good luck with your show! I'm just doing this for myself :). Tom Venuoto's got some excellent information for sure, i've read a good amount of his literature.

Also, I was informed the scale I've been using is -5 lbs (say it reads 200 lbs, it should be 205 lbs). I'm happy to hear that!! It means my loose is still the same but i'll be a higher weight that previously though!

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to sgtslaughter again.

ARG sarg i'm trying to hit ya up!

ah well

I think the cardio 3x week should be fine as long as its not over 30 minutes, you are getting enough protein and you are lifting and I think all of those are probably true so you should be fine.

Thanks for tryin! ... spread it around and try again :)

That's what I'm thinking as far as cardio is concerned... I lost a few pounds without even doing any cardio. Slow and steady wins the race... and I'm trying to win with all the muscle I can! :coffee:

Question for those that have seen my photos:

What do you think my Body Fat Percentage is in the photos?

Post educated guesses and I'll average them out ;) for future reference, Thanks.

Back/Delt Day: Off to the gym I go, because I can't do clean and jerks in my basement. Ceiling is too low :( I like the seated (semi free weight) row machine they have any way. NO deadlifts today.... my legs are screaming.

Side Lateral raises, Military press (barbell this time), rear delt laterals on the pec deck, hmmm, I think that's it, who knows... I always change something up when I get there anyway.

I'm amped up for a damn good workout though!! Time to GO __CK __IT UP! Beast Time! :evil:

- I hope the yoga mommies aren't there... i seem to scare them away with my intensity, and I like the owner so I try to be chill there, lol

haha
the yoga mommies. I used to work at a fitness center and while I was a 'weight room monitor' part of my duties included doing child care sometimes. There was this one VERY hot single chick with this cute little 4 year old that I would watch quite often. Anyways one Sunday she came for a class without her kid (no childcare on Sundays). Yoga got over 20 minutes before closing. When closing time came the place was empty. I was closing up and taking the towels out of the locker rooms and stuff. When I knocked to see if anyone was still in the women's lockeroom near the classrooms no one said anything. I peeked in and yelled again and no response, so I went in and there she was standing naked. (HOT AS HELL) She asked me if I wanted to try a new yoga postion she learned that day. It was crazy. I was soooo tempted too haha. But alas I wasn't prepared to cheat on my girlfriend at the time.

Anyways your 'yoga mommies' reminded me of that haha..

Great work so far. Your bf looks to be about 15% give or take a little but it's tough to tell with the odd poses and the elementary photoshopping :)

Are you using any supplements (t-rex or anything?)

WOW! Quality Story Cy! .... lol, ok 15% with the odd poses. Elementary photoshopping.... haha, want to have a photoshop contest? ;)

Supplement List:
- PureCEE
- Thermorexin
- Glucorell R
- SesaPure
- Prolab Glutamine
- Multi Vitamin
- Whey Protein for during workouts (with 10 g. of the L-Glutamine)

Short Update/Notes: Sore as hell today, but less than yesterday. My Gastrocnemiuses are so tight I can barely walk, must do more streching next time after heavy stand up calf raises. Traps are sore as well from 315 x 5's ... couldn't go heavier, I forgot my straps. Delts didn't get too roasted during the workout except for my post. delts on the reverse pec deck... had a good workout with that.

sgtslaughter said:
WOW! Quality Story Cy! .... lol, ok 15% with the odd poses. Elementary photoshopping.... haha, want to have a photoshop contest? ;)

Supplement List:
- PureCEE
- Thermorexin
- Glucorell R
- SesaPure
- Prolab Glutamine
- Multi Vitamin
- Whey Protein for during workouts (with 10 g. of the L-Glutamine)

Short Update/Notes: Sore as hell today, but less than yesterday. My Gastrocnemiuses are so tight I can barely walk, must do more streching next time after heavy stand up calf raises. Traps are sore as well from 315 x 5's ... couldn't go heavier, I forgot my straps. Delts didn't get too roasted during the workout except for my post. delts on the reverse pec deck... had a good workout with that.

I've been doing web development for 7 years and using photoshop for designing layouts, icons, etc for all of those 7 years. I would so own you :)

Traps are sore from what? 315x5??

hehe, o...k. Whatever you say. I may be younger, but I've been using photoshop for 7 years as well, started early in highschool. I've done overhauled corporate identities (logos, brochures, letterheads, web space, ect...) I sense a challenge :) Let's keep this to PM's we'll come up with something good! I have developed quite the portfolio over the years... even though I'm not going to contining using my gifts in the photoshop relm.

Yeah my traps are sore from mainly the barbell shrugs of which I finished with a last set of 315lbs for 5 reps... before I had done cleans (which I also feel in my traps from the pull upwards) and I went and finished with some dumbell shrugs after everything.

EDIT: I have about 6 inches of snow in my driveway that needs to be shoveled/snow blowed off... we will resume this in a few hours :)

Top Bottom