Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

Thanks bro. Yeah, dieting hard and incorporating nessesary foods into my daily diet that I never have before... I've seem to only done 20% of the BB lifestyle before now... and that was hitting the weights. 80% is definetly diet... whether it's cutting or bulking.

Regards to cardio: I'm being veeeery careful as not not loose any muscle. Any thoughts regarding cardio and maintaining muscle??... i've lost a good amount of fat so far without being consistant with cardio.

Did you notice how much larger my right side is? Or is it just me... maybe I should do some one (left) arm dumbell presses, lol...

5 Weeks left until vacation... at which time the shirt will come off in public in a tropical location. I'm hoping to hear "Ohhh, ahhhh" ..not: "holy shit!" lol

Down 14.0 total pounds since start.

Wow... At this rate I WILL be ripped before summer and maybe intime for my vacation(?). Keeping on changing things up all the time slightly... and I can't wait for tomorrow to "refeed" as Mr. X would say because I've been keeping carbs to a minimum.

so you've lost 14lbs in two weeks..thats alot. I thought that 2lbs a week is good. I dont know, I just started my diet and I haven't lost anything on the scale so far. I think my calories might be too high.

You've got a good point... I started tapering down my bulking diet at one point... but I've been consistant with the current diet for 2 weeks.

I'm glad you said that... I should clarify... I'm down 14 lbs. from the weight that I peaked at... which was probably 4 weeks ago.

When did you "just start" your diet?

EDIT: I read back what I had typed right above your post. I stated 14 lbs lost since start... not two weeks, so I was correct. You misread my statment.

Sorry bro..No i was saying it like it was good not bad. 14lbs and still maintaining muscle mass is sweet. I started it a week ago. Haven't cheated.

haha
sgslaughter.. you never make pointless posts... . . . . . .. .......

14 lbs is not tough to believe in 2 weeks especially if you started drinking 1 gallon + of water and stopped eating stuff that will cause you to retain water. That and fairly low carbs will help you lose a LOT of water weight from the start, but I'd venture to say you've probably lost a good 5 lbs or so of fat.

lol... Pointless Posts... ME?! Naaaa :p

Cy: You're right on. I've cut out dairy completly (speaking of which... I need to buy a calcium supplement), I avoid any and all high sodium products, I do not eat anything that comes in a bag basically (anything processed, ect...). And the water intake I kept up during my bulking too but maybe not as religiously as now.

EDIT (10:47pm): I did legs tonight... bombarded them, and therefore I may not be able to walk tomorrow.... and will probably need 12 hours of sleep to recover... finishing up my Salmon filet with Basmati Brown rice and passing out exhausted.... this is going to turn into my journal thread; probably.

Last edited:
sgtslaughter said:
Keeping on changing things up all the time slightly... and I can't wait for tomorrow to "refeed" as Mr. X would say because I've been keeping carbs to a minimum.

I like the refeed idea since you're keeping carbs low. I assume you're talking a fairly low fat, high carb, moderate protein day? I'm guessing if you're keeping the carbs low you're taking in a good amount of healthy fats, so hitting a good clean carb day is definitely smart.

You dont need a re-feed if you are leaving in 5 weeks...you need 3 carb meals and that is it.......1st meal, pretraining and post training........cardio 5 days a week first think in am, at a minimum. 30-45minutes moderate intensity.

Top Bottom