Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

sgtslaughter said:
thanks.... long way to go though.

WTG to you with cutting back on the sunflower seeds! :p

hehe. I'm on a minor cutting diet at the moment. just reduced some volume of 2 meals a day and so far I've dropped about 8 lbs of fat in the last 2.5 weeks :)
I got my red lightsabre all ready for when i'm ready to use it. It will happen sometime in the next year and a half cause that's when it expires.

wow... photos, I HATE them... but that's why I'm working on it i guess... I look better in a shirt :) LOL
Damn... never realize how much more dominate my right side was. It's pretty damn noticable in the photos.... from lacrosse and the weight team (shot put, jav, discus)... all righty.

Uploading them to my gallery.

Cyrex, there's one specifically for you bro... you sick bastard!

sgtslaughter said:
wow... photos, I HATE them... but that's why I'm working on it i guess... I look better in a shirt :) LOL
Damn... never realize how much more dominate my right side was. It's pretty damn noticable in the photos.... from lacrosse and the weight team (shot put, jav, discus)... all righty.

Uploading them to my gallery.

Cyrex, there's one specifically for you bro... you sick bastard!

Tick tock tick tock..

Bump for constructive criticism on my photos.

Another realization I've had: I have to think that I'm starting fresh basically screw the last 7 years... I lifted consistantly for 5, and the last 2 were shit basically... back to basics I go. On the quest to get some inner chest meat to inflate those bastards amoung other things!

I'd like to say the progress is going well, but there is nothing to compare them to!

I would suggest eating right at your BMR and lifting hard and heavy with only a little cardio. It does look though like you got some extra skin hanging around. your fatty areas look loose (like they recently were deflated) so it appears as though you are drinking your water and losing some fat ;-)

Yup, I put on too much shit when I tried and bulked these past few months (sept-dec basically... but eased on, and eased down). But in all actuality I've never had a total six pack... always had a little pouch down there.. but this time, it's gotta go.

cyrex said:
oh and I KNEW you had an extra nipple!
haha, I thought you'd like that quick photoshopping, used the stamp tool!

sgtslaughter said:

Yeah, I remember when I cut for my first contest, the photo session I did 16 weeks out. It scared me so bad I almost backed out right then and there! But it was an eye opener, and made me work harder to achieve my goals.

I was like you, had never, ever cut, always on a bulk. I was amazed. Eye opener for sure. You sound like you have the drive like I did, you will do fine.

Top Bottom