Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

That's why I was hesitant to!! ...damnit. Maybe I will continue too.. but only for keeping my heart healthy and for stamina during lifting sessions?

It's not like I'm doing cardio for long periods of time. How much cardio were you doing?

Pics... well as you can see from the avi, I have a shitty camera phone. I'll borrow a digi sometime and post. I have a few more camera photos on my pc at the homefront... I think I posted them, and ppl were like wtf they're tiny, lol... so I'll post them here again later.

My Goal is to be pretty ripped come March/April (preliminary goal... be decent by the end of Feb. for a tropical vacation).

you need to bulk up a little bro.....

why would you even bother with pics when wearing a shirt? cmon.....anyone looks decentin a tank!

I know. No way in hell am I going to continue bulking because I really do not have the means right now of funding it with quality food (I was not doing it the right way at all, mostly shitty processed bread for more calories :worried: ) and alot was fat as a result, and as well as lasidazical training from lack of focus... due to MANY outside sources, but that doesn't matter.

I've got my focus back and hittin' it hard and heavy.

So I'm going to get rid of this little gut I'm accumulated and take it from there. I'm going on vacation the end of Feb. bro... I can't go with an all out bulking dirty ugly ass gut like I had, lol... no way. I have plenty of time to put on more quality mass.

And well after coming here to EF I've realized a lot of ideas and ways to go about certain training and diet principals were completly wrong. I feel like a total newb to everything... I trained consistantly and ate the wrong way for about 5 years. All in all... at least I have a decent base I guess and a good frame.

sgtslaughter said:
I know. No way in hell am I going to continue bulking because I really do not have the means right now of funding it with quality food (I was not doing it the right way at all, mostly shitty processed bread for more calories :worried: ) and alot was fat as a result, and as well as lasidazical training from lack of focus... due to MANY outside sources, but that doesn't matter.

I've got my focus back and hittin' it hard and heavy.

So I'm going to get rid of this little gut I'm accumulated and take it from there. I'm going on vacation the end of Feb. bro... I can't go with an all out bulking dirty ugly ass gut like I had, lol... no way. I have plenty of time to put on more quality mass.

And well after coming here to EF I've realized a lot of ideas and ways to go about certain training and diet principals were completly wrong. I feel like a total newb to everything... I trained consistantly and ate the wrong way for about 5 years. All in all... at least I have a decent base I guess and a good frame.

Take some time off. When you are ready financially and mentally, get back into the dieting game. Drop down to about 10-12% bodyfat, then consider bulking-up.

good luck with your vacation :)

I can't take time off... I'd go nuts. Lifting is my therapy :)

I get plenty of sleep (8-9 hours/day, 10-12 hours/day on weekends) and take 2 days off per week. And this is the first time I've been consistantly lifting for awhile, cuz during my bulking time... I stuck to compound exercises, heavy, low reps.. about 3-4 days / week.

Jumped back on the HST train for this.

I'm ready for dieting, actually need to go buy a boat load of chicken today to incorporate that daily (not ready for buying a boat load of steak for bulking though, lol).

Yeah that's what I'm going for now (get to <=10%ish)... just taking my time to figure out my body more during this dieting, not too much pressure on myself because of other interests I'm pursuing. Making sure I eat my meals and train, and I'll see how long it takes me to get where I want to be "cutting" wise.

Thanks for the Karma and vaca wishes Mister X! I'll send some back to ya... if I can :)

Off to the store I go!! I'll be back with 2,000 grams of protein 1,500 grams of fat, 1,000 grams of carbos... :) buying in bulk, wish me Luck! Ok, none needed... I will update as nessesary.

On the list so far:
Chicken
Fish
Rolled Oats
ANPB (a pallate load full)
some greens(lettuce, carrots... veggies of all colors, I think I'll have to buy amounts I need for only a few days at a time so they don't go bad?)

* and roaming about the store to determine any other nessesary goods:coffee:

Last edited:
Whoa... I have cooking cut out for me tonight, and packing and freezing... lol. sweet.

They (Sam's Club) didn't have ANPB withOut Salt, so I will go to the local Organic for that as well as more Oats... but I won't need more of that til the weekend most likely.

Oh, I found some natty brown rice.

They didn't have yams that looked "healthy" so I will add them to my local grocery list.

Down another 2.0 lbs since I checked mid-end last week.

Same scale; Same time... get out of bed in the morning, secrete bodily liquid and hop on the scale.

- Damn, I'm going to be a skinny bastard :( at least I have a decent size back and shoulder width (delt to delt I think is 51 inchs last I checked, natural waist line above belly button is 33 inches but I wear 30 inch pants[?])

If I get things done that I need to do this evening, I WILL have time to take digi photos.

Top Bottom