Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

Yeah, give it a shot... pre-fatigue the stronger muscle.

You may have trouble on lock out if you really work them though. Make that mind-muscle connection and blast the pecs.

What chest exercise do you feel the pecs really getting the blunt of the work?

sgtslaughter said:
Yeah, give it a shot... pre-fatigue the stronger muscle.

You may have trouble on lock out if you really work them though. Make that mind-muscle connection and blast the pecs.

What chest exercise do you feel the pecs really getting the blunt of the work?

actually i don't...

my arms are hella strong and so is my back, they seem to make up for where my chest lacks. You saw my pic i posted. I don't have much for pecs but I can still bench 255. Not much for a guy my size but still not bad. I can almost close grip bench the same as I can with a normal grip.

To answer your question, I think DB press with the smallest decline possible. or 1-arm pec dec

Damn that's crazy, being able to close grip bench what you "normal grip."

OHHH, Idea: Have you ever gone really wide with your grip? Almost to the weight rack? That may do a thing or two for your outer pecs without relying so much on tris? (maybe)

Gotcha... Crank out DB presses 3 - 4x ew for some serious results then ;)

poor attempt at a just kidding joke to really attack your pecs. But it could work you never know. As I say.. I don't belive in overtraining... just under eating and under sleeping.

I've been so busy all weekend, i have to spend a few hours on today catching up, lol.

cyrex said:
I think I might start doing a few Tricep sets before I work on chest from now on. My tri's are much stronger than my chest relatively, hopefully that will put more stress on my chest . . .

Just a thought, but if you pre fatigue your triceps, that would take power away from your bench press, which would seem to defeat the purpose in your case.

Even if your tri's are stronger than the chest, this will not really help your chest to get stronger IMHO. From someone who had the classic pirates dream, I am speaking a bit from experience as well as knowlege.

I would suggest instead upping your chest work(frequency of) to acclimate it to better recovery, thus better adaptation parameters, thus accelerated growth.

Lifterforlife said:
...From someone who had the classic pirates dream...

What is "the classic pirates dream" ... I have no idea.

YES, I was Right... work your chest more Cyrex! :) I think I'm going to do the same because my chest recovery is doing well, I'm not in traction for too long after a really heavy chest day.

sgtslaughter said:
What is "the classic pirates dream" ... I have no idea.

YES, I was Right... work your chest more Cyrex! :) I think I'm going to do the same because my chest recovery is doing well, I'm not in traction for too long after a really heavy chest day.

Sunken chest! ;) I wouldn't take off my shirt for anything in public!

Now, guess what is one of my best bodyparts when posing I get the most cheers for?

LMAO @ the Pirate Joke now... good one! Yeah that's one of the body parts I need to really bring up to par too... too many years neglecting the heavy bench.

It's almost a requirment it seems I've come to realize to make your worst bodypart your favorite lifting day to get results... now I love chest day and wouldn't half ass it ever again!

sgtslaughter said:
LMAO @ the Pirate Joke now... good one! Yeah that's one of the body parts I need to really bring up to par too... too many years neglecting the heavy bench.

It's almost a requirment it seems I've come to realize to make your worst bodypart your favorite lifting day to get results... now I love chest day and wouldn't half ass it ever again!

Yeah, I was quite the "shoulder bencher" for a long time. I had to learn to check my ego at the door and drop my weight to concentrate more focus on the chest.

Top Bottom