Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg Test, 100mcg T3, 20mcg Clen....

Didn't even see you posted in here needto. Always good to see you in one of my threads.

Update for everyone, since I'm sure most like to hear where their advice has gone. I have upped my calories with mostly protein and some fats, I've since started doing something similar to a carb cycle that works for my body, and I'm doing cardio 4 or more days a week now (deadlifts seem to prevent me from doing cardio for at least that day, sometimes two days in a row).

I've tapered my t3 down to 25mcg/day and will be off entirely shortly. I have also begun supplementing with a CLA/guarana/green tea extract concoction, and also taking in an additional 5g of fish derived omega oils.

I noticed significant results in less than a week, only problem is I'm not sure if it's the added supplements, the lowering of the T3 dosage, the additional calories, or the cardio. Either way I am looking better daily, whereas I seemed to be stalling when I started this thread.

Im willin to bet is mostly the increase calories! Glad you on the right track dude

Top Bottom