Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50-30-20 Diet For MAXIMUM Fat-Loss

"I don't know of any diet or p/c/f ratio that works "extreme wonders." I've been on a 50-25-25 diet for a few months now. Have the pounds MELTED off? Has it been a diet miracle? Hell no! But is it working? Yes! Slowly but surely, which is the best you can expect from any diet.

There is only one universal truth when it comes do dieting, and that is DIETING SUCKS....PERIOD!!! We live in a country of rich, wonderful, flavorful food. Not only is it readily available and very inexpensive, it's thrown in our face constantly through advertising. And we who are among the shrinking number of Americans who care about their health, are forced to deal with it.

I've been cutting for ten weeks now! I'm trimmer than I've been in a very long time, if ever. BUT, I'm hungry all the damn time, I've forgotten what good food tastes like, and I dont think I could even bench a fucking broomstick with a gun to my head!!!"

Beautifully said my friend.

50,25,25 is that Carbs, Prot, Fat or P, C,F ? ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466893781.343175.jpg

Top Bottom