Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks out, 2 weeks out, 1 week out and days leading up to competition

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What do you guys do leading up to competition reguarding carb depleting/ loading.... water loading/ depleting and other "secrets".

how does your diet/ training change along with the addition of , or more, cardio?

.... and any additional info with be greatly appreciated !

Thanks !

carb depleting..I don't do it per say. I do a three day low one ...25grams...one day high 100grams...all through my contest dieting. cardio..depends on the person..Iam lucky. I can do cardio once or twice a week...but my wife HAS to do it twice a day to get contest ready. You ahev to experiment with that.

As far as water goes...I ONLY DROP WATER the day before a show. I don't carb up per say. I do take a water pill though. (dierex from meijers OTC).

wow.... 100 grams is your high day?? im dropping my carbs down to about 150 , and that seems low to me... ya i am doin cardio a few times a week right now . thanks for the reply !

well i am 4 weeks out... everything (i think and hope) is goin ok... sorry i dont have pics or a digi cam, but i move into my appt. wednesday so by next weekend, hopefully i can get some pics up. i am down to 190 , from 225, and i have to loose a little more fat in the lower ab and back area. so im guesing Im goin ot be competing around 185. i am doin cardio 2 times a day and workin out 1 time a day.
I just need some help with the loading/ depleting thing of carbs/ water/ sodium when i get closer to comp. I gotta do some tanning and shave up the body soon so i can really see my defenition. its nice to see lines and veins starting to pop out.. just keepin you all updated a little on my progress...

and any advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks guys!

im doin the Northeast Tounament of Champions... there is also a MA and NH state championship... I am only goin to do the MA state championship tho... I know there are goin to be some BIG guys in the NTC , so for my first one im gonna do the state one... Ill keep u update.. was suppose to move into my apartment yesterday, but things got screwed up so movin in saturday, so ill try and get some pics up for next week

I have to regretfully inform you I am not competing... I just started school and to finish getting ready for the competition will take too much time.. I need to start off really strong. But I can say I am in the best shape of my life, all cut and vascular, veins on my abs!! welll, time to bulk again! clean bulk this time

I'm dieting for a show also. My carb days have 800 g of carbs. I don't know how anyone can consider 100 g high.

Top Bottom