Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 months of trial and error with different diets

Nomak666

heres my stats: 145 lbs, 10% bodyfat, weight lifting and eating cleanly for the last 4 1/2 months. ive tried low carbs, high carbs, carb cycling, 40/40/20 p/c/f, just about everything. and this is what i came up with today, leyt me know what you think. my goal is to gain solid muscle SLOWLY while reducing bodyfat ( i dont like the whole idea of bulking, cutting, bulking, cutting). ill be happy with 1 solid pound of muscle every 6 weeks. thats about 8 1/2 pounds of solid muscle a year. sounds doable. ok, so here's the eating plan:

10 AM Meal 1: 1 cup kashi go lean cereal, with 1 cup of fat-free milk, 7 egg whites, 1 whole egg

1230pm Meal 2: 1 bowl of mixed fruits (apples, cantaloupes, blueberries, grapes), and 1 scoop of whey mixed with 16 oz of water

3pm Meal 3: 1 sweet potato or yam, 6oz lean meat (chicken, turkey,tuna, fish), 2 cups of veggies (broccoli & cauliflower or lettuce)

530pm Meal 4: 1 cup of brown rice, 6oz lean meat, 2 cups of veggies

8pm meal 5: 1 scoop of whey mixed with 16oz water, 1 tbsp peanut butter mixed in as well

10-1030pm: 1 scoop of whey with 16oz of water or 7 egg whites and 1 whole egg if im hungry

that's the plan. let me know what you think. thanks

that is up to you. the more you eat and at the right times the more you will grow. eat as much as you can take. without getting rediculous adding cardio is worth trying before cutting your diet.

Top Bottom