Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 meals per day - good schedule?

Gizzatullin

I wanted to get a littleconsultation about the number of meals each day. Each day I have 4meals – one before going for a light cardio (dog walking for 1.5-2hours), another upon returning, and the same thing in the evening.Does that sound like a right meal distribution in a day?

4 meals is a good distribution. However, I see that they are rather closely distributed between each other. It would be ideal if you could space them out a bit, in order to make more regular intervals between your meals. Most people eat 3 meals per day, but I find that it is healthier to eat 4-6 meals per day, as this allows you to eat less each time, and feel less hungry before each lunch, which again allows one to eat less.

there is no rule to how many meals you should have in a day

mike rashid does the 1 meal a day thing... rich piana does 8 meals a day. a lot of that is gimmicky shit to get views on social media, but it is an example of doing radically different things and still getting results

There is no magic number of meals to consume per day. What matters the most is your total calorie intake at the end of the day.

I personally like small meals throughout the day because they lead to the most stable blood sugar levels. This keeps cravings at bay and prevents low blood sugar crashes.

I feel that 4-6 meals per day is optimal.

I see guys! Well, I would like to get a bit leaner, but I don't need a radical weight loss. I understand now that I need to pay attention to the calories more than anything. Is there any mobile phone app that is good for calorie counting and you have tried it? I have downloaded a couple, but they are not good. Thanks

Top Bottom