Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

36 Hours Dieting Followed By 12 Hours Refeeding.. Opinions?

|ronMan

I am curious about 36 hours of eating isocalorically and then 12 hours of refeeding. What do you guys think about this? I am going be training every other day so I am thinking about maybe taking in around ~2000 calories isocalorically on my rest days. And then around 3500 on my training days. What is your opinion of this?

My question is when the refeed should begin? I mean I am only away for around 16 hours each day. So more or less the last 12 hours of the day I am sleeping. Well for 8 of those hours. So I kind dont understand the concept. I mean am I supposed to start the refeed halfway through the day. Maybe after 2-3 regular isocaloric meals or what? Sorry I am so confused. I am hoping you can shed some light on this for me.

Or maybe just refeeding from postworkout to bed time? Maybe 5-6 hours worth of refeed meals? I dont know man what do you think?

I am thinking about trying to lose something like 1-1.5 lbs. of fat per week. Is this possible with 36 hours of dieting then 12 hours of refeeding? Help! Please w/b ASAP.

Weight: 205 lbs.

-10x BW for the low-carb diet day (s)
-10x BW + 500 for the refeed portion of day
-calorie calculations take into account time frames
-40P/40F/20C on "low"-carb diet days
-75C/20P/5F in refeed portion of day
-3 day split, working out every other day

DAY 1
2000 calories (200g protein, 100g carbs, 90g fat)
Rest Day.

DAY 2
Pre-workout: 1000 calories (100g protein, 50g carbs, 45g fat)
Push Workout: 1 hour
Postworkout / Refeed: 2500 calories (75g protein, 600g carbs, 15g fat)

Popular diet guru Par Deus used something like this with good results. What do you guys think about it>?

This diet sucks.

You will be filling and depleting glycogen stores. You need to spend more time in a depleted state to burn fat.

I was doing something similar to this and made alot of Lean Gains.
And it was fun.

Over the July Fourth weekend I had four days off and it was interesting. I would have a Half Gallon of SF FF Ice Cream and a Box of cereal (often times 2) each evning pretty much before bed!(after a reg days very LC regimin)

Then Wake up- Ride my Bike to the Gym, Do a nice routine there and jump some rope, Ride home, Finish my usual morning home workout, then jog about a mile followed up w/ a few sprints. Then I would Swim Laps before Lunch, and thenm again before the Ravenous evening feed would begin again.

I did thid 4 nights and 4 days in a row, and like I said was very pleased each day in the mirror and made some definition gains as well as I think my body fat% dropped.

train like a triathlete, eat like a king.

RippedUp said:
This diet sucks.

You will be filling and depleting glycogen stores. You need to spend more time in a depleted state to burn fat.

You cant make these kind of blanket statements RippedUp. You cannot just say "this diet sucks." Unless you have personally tried it yourself and gained bodyfat while dropping lean body mass. Then you can make that kind of statement.

As to filling and depleting glycogen stores, what's wrong with that? And you dont need to spend more time in a depleted state to burn fat. Again I am sorry for your misunderstanding.

Top Bottom