Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3500kcal diet mass

bgiuseppe275

I'm 1.95 cm tall × 75 kg, I do heavy lifting 5 times a week, I'm thin and lean, a 3500kcal diet helps me to put mass i have to decrease?

Inviato dal mio Mi A1 utilizzando Tapatalk

how old are you man?

tell us more about your history/genetics?

yes obviously eating more food will help you gain 'mass' but it likely won't be good mass. seen a lot of skinny guys put on a lot of bad mass by overeating. that isn't the way i teach it at all. set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds of quality muscle mass PER YEAR. that means after 10 years you would gain 10-20 pounds of real muscle.

how old are you man?

tell us more about your history/genetics?

yes obviously eating more food will help you gain 'mass' but it likely won't be good mass. seen a lot of skinny guys put on a lot of bad mass by overeating. that isn't the way i teach it at all. set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds of quality muscle mass PER YEAR. that means after 10 years you would gain 10-20 pounds of real muscle.
my friend, we have already spoken, if you look at the private messages you will find all about me. can you tell me if preferably, through my data, take 3500 kcal a day is good?

my friend, we have already spoken, if you look at the private messages you will find all about me. can you tell me if preferably, through my data, take 3500 kcal a day is good?

Nobody can tell is it good or bad.
You need to weigh yourself on weekly basis and see if the scale moving up or not.

Somewhere around 250 up to maybe even 500 (depending on the individual) is a good range for weight gain.

let me give you some advice when it comes to counting calories... it DOES NOT work

why? because a calorie isn't a calorie

a cup of raw nuts is lets say 500 calories.. 2 slices of pizza and 2 diet cokes are also 500 calories

so that is why counting calories is complete bullshit and things like weight watchers does not work.

does that make sense?

I'm 1.95 cm tall × 75 kg, I do heavy lifting 5 times a week, I'm thin and lean, a 3500kcal diet helps me to put mass i have to decrease?

How much do you eat now?

I'd up it by 200 kcals first. I'd also look at how much rest you get and what your activity levels are like. Back in the day I did a manual job, trained and ran to work 5 days a week as well as 3 x on other occasions.

3500 calories is a lot of food for someone 75kg. I would start with 3000.

Base your protein at 1g/pound of body weight. Fats at .5g/pound of body weight. The rest of your calories as carbs.

You can check out the program options on my website if you want someone to make you a personalized plan -> https://trevorkouritzin.com/shop/

Top Bottom