Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3500 diet noob

Murgy

Im pretty new to this whole thing.

Im currently 58 kg, I need to put on weight to get to 70 to be able to play the part and i want and carry on working.

As well as going to the gym 4 times a week, obviously diet is 70 - 80% key here?

I figured out i need to be eating 3500 calories a day in order to put on the weight, broke down into

Protein: 200g
Fat: 91g
Carb: 455g

However im struggling to think how the hell im gonna do it, ive read numerous plans online which confuse the hell out of me,

its taken me about 3 hours just to plan my meals for today and even that doesnt really add up to what i want.

I've got

2 pints of milk
Porridge
2Tbl PB
Whey protein shake
Noodels
2 Egg ham cheese omlete
2 pork steaks with wedges and mixed veg
Jacket potato with tuna mayo

Am i in the wrong frame of thinking?

Im not looking for someone to do it for me, just advice or tips so i can learn how to do it and plan it right.

Any help of you gurus would be brill

Thanks

First of all don't plan out everyday different than the other, try to make each day as similar as possible. Don't just have one protein shake shake a day and add carbs and other things to it

Shake example:
2 scoops whey isolate
1 cup oats(run dry oats in blender first)
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tbs all nat peanut butter
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
Fruit(I use 1/3 cup mixed berries)

This will boost your calories up 700-800. Buy big packages of chicken breasts and cook them all and use them for your suppers and lunches. Eat rice, sweet potatoe or noodles for your carbs.

A two egg omelette is a joke, I use egg whites and will cook a whole carton and add in 3 whole eggs, scramble them and split in half and you have two high protein breakfasts or snacks. Put on in the fridge for the following day.

ah right, at what times would u say is best to have the shakes? as snacks or?

im literally gonna be eating chicken/turkey and different carbs then for every meal? (i hate fish)

i dont mind just wanna be sure im doing it right.

will take note of the scrambbled egg, and even better if can save it to avoid me making it everyday!

Thanks

Well I'll lay out my day.

Breakfast
1 cup oats and 1 scoop whey isolate in a shake.

After workout 2 scoops whey isolate and 1 scoop waxy maize

10:00 snack scrambled egg whites with 1.5 whole eggs

Lunch chicken or fish or beef with carb

3:00 snack whey isolate shake that I explained earlier

Supper chicken Fish or beef with carb and a veg

7:30 snack 1 scoop whey 1 scoop waxy maize

Before bed cottage cheese

Top Bottom