Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 months to lose as much bodyfat as possible

joewitagto

Hey guys whats goin on, in 3 months im heading back up to college and im trying to really reshape my body as much as possible.... the partying and midnight pizza orders really hurt my shape and im not happy about it. as of right now i weigh 205 lbs with 21% bodyfat.... my plan is to start a high protein/low carb/mod fat diet and exercise regularly. Note that all cardio is going to be done in the A.M. on an empty stomach.

I want my exercise plan to look something like this:

Mon- Chest & Tri's/45 min cardio
Tue-Back & Bi's/45 min Cardio/Abs
Wed-60 min Cardio
Thu-Shoulders/45 min Cardio
Fri-Legs/45 min Cardio/Abs
Sat-60 min Cardio
Sun- OFF

I was thinking about also taking Lipoflame cuz i have heard many good things about it and it couldnt hurt to try..... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.... espiecally those on Supplements and what i should eat.

Thanks!

5-6 meals a day high protein low carb low clean fats. meat and veggies at most of your meals. protein sources from chicken fish beef maybe pork.. i bet some dont like it for sodium content but its cheap meat and eggs. have some green veggies.

i tell some people keep away from cans and boxes *except like tuna and chicken* if it comes in a can or box it most likely isnt gonna be much help.. ruffly speaking

those are big workouts your having and only one day off.

with restricted calories and that type of training you'll burn out pretty quick.

you don't have to kill yourself to drop weight.

just a thought, not a recommendation, you could do your weight training and cardio on different days. do your cardio as soon as you get up and have a fat burner/stim to get you going if you need them.

try and hold off eating as long as you can to keep your body in the fat burning state. also vary your intensities.

train with moderate to heay weights and after your weights take care of post w/o nutrition. this is vital. the rest of the day have small meals with all the macros. maybe drop carbs out of your last meal though.

food choices are an individual thing, just keep it clean and maybe have a little extra protein on days you weight train. that's food protein, not whey or other powders.

always be a little bit hungry. for some reason that seems to help me.

Also, i have just started but it has made a diference in 10 days, but try not to eat any carbs for your last meal of the day

Top Bottom