Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 ingredients you should NEVER consume

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, soybean oil.

3 of the reasons America is obese right there. check your pantry those of you struggling to lose weight and you will probably find these ingredients in your food. you definately want to avoid these 3 things at all costs.. I mean 100% they should be avoided!

but steve!! everything has these ingredients!!... does a plain chicken have those ingredients? does an apple have those ingredients? does a sweet potato have those ingredients? does an egg have those ingredients?

make your own food so you know whats in it. thats the best way to go.. you can make your own sauce for your chicken. lemon, olive oil extra virgin, and rosemary makes a great sauce.

if you are buying food in boxes then you are being lazy and cheap.

High fructose corn syrup - controversial. I read a lot about it a year or so ago. I think it basically has the same problems as sucrose. The main problem with it is that people eat too much!

Hydrogenated oil - definitely agree. Trans fat!

Soy bean oil. Never heard anything about this one.

Amem, that high fructose corn syrup is in freakin' everything...

~EZ

High fructose corn syrup - controversial. I read a lot about it a year or so ago. I think it basically has the same problems as sucrose. The main problem with it is that people eat too much!

Hydrogenated oil - definitely agree. Trans fat!

Soy bean oil. Never heard anything about this one.

Why You Should Avoid Soybean Oil | StopKillingMyKids.com

high fructose corn syrup is poison. again we are back to the debate on milk, millions in advertising to trick people into thinking its okay by the corn industry. its a very refined sugar.

I will add to the list refined flours but I would think most everyone on here would already know its not good for you, hence why people who stop eating bread magically lose weight.

high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, soybean oil.

3 of the reasons America is obese right there. check your pantry those of you struggling to lose weight and you will probably find these ingredients in your food. you definately want to avoid these 3 things at all costs.. I mean 100% they should be avoided!

but steve!! everything has these ingredients!!... does a plain chicken have those ingredients? does an apple have those ingredients? does a sweet potato have those ingredients? does an egg have those ingredients?

make your own food so you know whats in it. thats the best way to go.. you can make your own sauce for your chicken. lemon, olive oil extra virgin, and rosemary makes a great sauce.

if you are buying food in boxes then you are being lazy and cheap.

Death...sounds harsh, but so is all that crap to your body...like Steve says stay clear of all of this and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE educate your kids and children in your family of this as well...we know we can't control what they eat at all times as their friends will have influence on this too, but we can start be leading by example, making home cooked meals with them, have them cut up veggies and help prepare the foods, help them understand what and why we eat healthy foods, and plant not only the seed in them, but a seed in a backyard garden that they can help take care of too...the more they are involved with the lifestyle of healthy food choices with the entire family, the healthier your kids and the children will be...get involved..."be the change you want to see in the world!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I think a lot of the criticism of HFCS is because it is in everything, and Americans consume way too much of it. But as far as it having specific toxic properties, I don't know that its any worse for you than plain old table sugar (sucrose).

Sucrose is a glucose molecule connected to a fructose moelcule. 50-50 of each after it is broken down. Typical HFCS is 55% fructose 45% glucose. Not much different.

Well I guess I should have made those Christmas cookies out of something other than crisco.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Death...sounds harsh, but so is all that crap to your body...like Steve says stay clear of all of this and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE educate your kids and children in your family of this as well...we know we can't control what they eat at all times as their friends will have influence on this too, but we can start be leading by example, making home cooked meals with them, have them cut up veggies and help prepare the foods, help them understand what and why we eat healthy foods, and plant not only the seed in them, but a seed in a backyard garden that they can help take care of too...the more they are involved with the lifestyle of healthy food choices with the entire family, the healthier your kids and the children will be...get involved..."be the change you want to see in the world!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

this is true. and i will say that when i was a kid the foods did not have so much fillers and shit in them like today.

i have a hard time finding a kid who isn't overweight/obese these days. its sad that being fat is considered being normal size now. everything is about making a profit and the blame goes to us as the consumer.. if people stopped buying these shitty foods then companies would stop selling them, but with companies like walmart out there who sell bulk box foods for cheap the trend will continue getting worse.

Top Bottom