Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 best diet tips

whubanging

Okay so time to pick your brains. long time lurker of the forums but wanted to ask what are 3 big diet tips and tricks that people don't know about or that are bro science etc. I especially want to know what steve has to say on this subject.
I listened to the podcast and want to hear it.

i can write about 100 myths and tips on dieting.. if you want just 3 here are the biggies with 3 more little tips thrown in

1. READ a good nutrition book and follow the real science, and don't follow what guys on social media tell you or bullshit studies that food companies keep putting out

2. never count macros/calories etc. does more harm than good. just eat a high quality organic whole food single ingredient diet in a small window everyday

3. don't believe the bullshit that you can exercise pounds off. calories in/out is a straight up lie put out to convince you it is okay to eat shit. usually it is some skinny dude who eats crap and stays lean advising that. you cannot burn fat by exercising 3 hours a day and eating garbage. our bodies do not work like that! you can actually GAIN FAT while exercising and many people do. all those fat people at your gym who stay fat even though they spend 2 hours a day on the treadmill are the example. in fact the USA has more gyms and exercises more than any other country yet we are the fattest, Denmark exercises the least in the world of all the advanced countries are the leanest. crazy huh? it is because of DIET 1000%. it isn't about how much you exercise when it comes to weight gain or loss. not something personal trainers want you to know though

4. there is no healthy fast food or restaurant food. any restaurant that sells healthy food is an out of business restaurant because you cannot make a profit

5. preservatives and artificial anything do not belong in our body no matter what the geniuses tell you

6. yes organic and hormone free are what we evolved eating and that is all you should put in your body. conventional foods did not even exist until the 70's and 80's. it is sad we must CHOOSE to buy organic or conventional foods when all food should be organic.

1. stick to whole clean foods
2. keep carbs low
3. eat 2 meals per day

That is just what works for me and has evolved as I have gotten older. It can be very goal dependent though.

The one that pisses me off is IIFYM

i’m going to have to disagree, some people just can’t have access to eat clean 24/7, and personally i’ve done this diet multiple times and it does work, scientifically it also does show results.

Is it the healthiest? No
is it the most efficient for building muscle? No

does it work as a diet to loose body fat ? Yes

Top Bottom